My 4 week diary! <3

lipsyx

I think it will be good to see my progress, good or bad, to help me look back and reflect!! The highs :) and the lows :(.
I started SF about a week ago now!! I must admit I haven't been following the plan religiously, I've had a few slips along the way, 2 chinese meals infact!!
However I have started to pull my act together and was very pleased today to find a dress I've been trying so hard to zip up, has now zipped!! I'm a large size 12 and have a stone to lose to help me slim to a large 8 to size 10. I'm quite small so that is the kinda weight I should be, I just want to be in proportion more than anything. The past year and a half, my eating has spiralled out of control. Since getting married I have went up 2 stones, from a small 10 to a near size 14, wich has really showed on my height. I feel that if I don't do something now it will be 14 to 16 - 16 to 18 etc etc!!
Being out of work and the husband away alot on buisness, I have comfort eating, I am now on the process of getting a new job and learning to stick to something SLIM FAST!! I really am enjoying ot so far, although at times have snapped and called a takeaway, I never look back I just start again, or else you will just quit in guilt. No one said it would be easy!! Anyway I will record when I can, how I get on and my weight losses!! :)

B - Shake
L- super noodles ( not the healthy option but I do my shopping tomorrow)
S- SF bar.
For tea I will have another shake, I will have a bowl of salad, bowl of fruit salad with yoghurt poured over.

Back