my 4th day on cdss!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bikini, 9 June 2008 Social URL.

1. bikini

bikini Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    hello everyone!

i have finally got to day 4 and have stuck to the diet with no cheating at all! im going on hols in 9 wks and really hope to lose 2 stone by then.... do u think this is achievable? i make sure i drink at least 4 litres of water a day.....help!

Weight Loss Tickers
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 11 June 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lose-lotts

lose-lotts Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    :girlpower:thats really good that u have stuck to it and yes of course u can do it.

:girlpower::superwoman:

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Day 4 woooohoooooooo well done.

Id say 2stone is good. How much have you to lose altogeather? CD say one stone a month and you will prob lose a wee bit more in your 1st month so..

5. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Bikini,

Well done for reaching day4 , that's excellent!!
    I am sure you can lose 2 st, no problem!! :D

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome and congratulations on getting to day 4 :) I lost 2 stone in 6 weeks :) it is certainly doable if you stick to the plan, best of luck

7. skinnymamu

skinnymamu Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    u have got by the hardest part well done!!! :) it gets so much easier I am just on my second week.
    I am sure its achievable, people have lost so much weight by doing this, its fantastic!
    :) :)

8. bikini

bikini Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    i weighed in at my first meeting at 17st 3, and was absolutely shocked! so i would like to be in the 14st bracket or low 15st bracket by august 9th!!

9. i love diamonds

i love diamonds Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(7.92%)
    Diet:
    xenical low fat
    Hi I am on day 4 too. You can lose 2 stone in 9 weeks no problem. Have you had a peek at the scales yet because youve probably lost already. I had a look this morning and im 9lb down already! How are you finding it? I never really feel hungry but its when i smell food i start thinking about it. xx

10. bikini

bikini Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    yes its going well atm, and today is the first day i haven't felt hungry! ive got through a tempting wkend also..... fri nite was my families chinese takeaway nite.....sat everyone went to a bbq.. so i think ive done well!

11. Haitch

Haitch Member

Diet:
    Sole Source
    Good stuff bikini, I started last Sunday so am now just starting week 2. I thought day 4 was the hardest as you already think you have had a result by losing a fair bit but the trick is to soldier on through for a few more days then it becomes much easier. Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.