my 4th day on cdss!

bikini

hello everyone!

i have finally got to day 4 and have stuck to the diet with no cheating at all! im going on hols in 9 wks and really hope to lose 2 stone by then.... do u think this is achievable? i make sure i drink at least 4 litres of water a day.....help!

Weight Loss Tickers

Last edited:
Day 4 woooohoooooooo well done.

Id say 2stone is good. How much have you to lose altogeather? CD say one stone a month and you will prob lose a wee bit more in your 1st month so..

Welcome and congratulations on getting to day 4 :) I lost 2 stone in 6 weeks :) it is certainly doable if you stick to the plan, best of luck

u have got by the hardest part well done!!! :) it gets so much easier I am just on my second week.
I am sure its achievable, people have lost so much weight by doing this, its fantastic!
:) :)

i weighed in at my first meeting at 17st 3, and was absolutely shocked! so i would like to be in the 14st bracket or low 15st bracket by august 9th!!

Hi I am on day 4 too. You can lose 2 stone in 9 weeks no problem. Have you had a peek at the scales yet because youve probably lost already. I had a look this morning and im 9lb down already! How are you finding it? I never really feel hungry but its when i smell food i start thinking about it. xx

yes its going well atm, and today is the first day i haven't felt hungry! ive got through a tempting wkend also..... fri nite was my families chinese takeaway nite.....sat everyone went to a bbq.. so i think ive done well!

Good stuff bikini, I started last Sunday so am now just starting week 2. I thought day 4 was the hardest as you already think you have had a result by losing a fair bit but the trick is to soldier on through for a few more days then it becomes much easier. Good luck.

Back