My 5:2 Diary (didn't get to goal in 2014 - planning on getting there in 2015!)

I have read people do different ways with some counting and being quite strict on up days and yet the 5:2 book seemed to say eat what you want when you want? I wonder if it makes much of a difference to loss or if the variety keeps the body guessing?

have you ever noticed?

:sigh::wave_cry:WELL....... I've been MIA for a week..... I had great intentions to get back on track after my mid term break but it didn't quite happen that way :cool: The decision to leave the scales in work also didn't work out as planned - quite scarily it actually made me eat more, because I had the "security" of "starting tomorrow" if I fancied a blow out! Sooooo...... I restarted today - 1 great fast down.... I've brought the scales home and I'll weigh once a week - after my 2nd fast. I know I've done some damage in terms of weight gain, but will update Sat morning after my 2nd fast ;-)

I hope you are all doing well - I really really really need to keep updating this diary to keep me on track!!!!
Fi
x

"Normal" day for me today and it went quite well. I had a small piece of carrot cake (sure that has to count as one of my 5 a day lol!) and I had some chips for tea, but I think I came in at my TDEE or I hope I have!!! Fast day tomorrow and I'm going to weigh in on Saturday morning ;-) Fingers crossed xox

Sorry your plan didn't work. I couldn't leave the scales out! I hope you have a good fast today.

Back