My 5:2 Diary (didn't get to goal in 2014 - planning on getting there in 2015!)

Fantastic!!

Thx guys... Feeling great x have a fab weekend.

Fi
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Guys,

Well I had an amazing weekend (lots of scrummy food and drinks lol). I weighed out of interest this morning, feeling that I put on the 5lb that I'd lost last week, but thankfully I was only up 2lbs... I had a great fast day today - coming in at 460 cals....

Lunch - red bull = 115 cals
Dinner - huge plate of cauliflower rice (I actually couldn't finish it, but the dogs enjoyed it lol), peas, mixed egg, chicken pieces = 345 cals...

Looking at doing a low cal day tomorrow just to make up for the excess over the weekend :break_diet:lol
x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422303584.238989.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422303610.089020.jpg

My chicken fried "rice" cauliflower style - I cooked too much so the doggies had some of it..... It was quite lovely....

Well done for getting right back into it. Dinner does look good. :D

Well yesterday was a bit of a funny one. I wasn't feeling too good - sore throat/runny nose etc and I was craving comfort food big time!!! It was a "normal" day for me. I definitely didn't eat my 2000 - I just felt yucky. I had a few naughties early in the day (all counted) and then for dinner I had lovely grilled vegetable fingers = 210cals and I went to Tesco and got some of their mash from the chilled section. The unfortunate thing about this is that I love it with butter! Given that I was feeling so crap, and that I knew I would be under 2000cals, I had some with butter...BUT....I couldn't stomach it, so the doggies got a lovely dinner instead lol. I reckon I ended the day between 1200 cals - max 1400. Going to have a relatively good day today and fast tomorrow.

I head up to my family for dinner once a week and my sister always cooks us a gorgeous meal, and then we always follow it with dessert. I'm not going to hold back. This is one of the reasons I love 5:2 - I can have and enjoy family dinner without worrying!

Hope you guys are all ok
x

Ok that sounds a bit nasty, I hope you're feeling better today.

Hi everyone,

Successful fast day for me today - ended up at 461cals.. Weigh in tomorrow and again (like last week), I'm just not sure how it's going to go. However, I'm really enjoying this WOL still and I know it's more than the scales that's important.

I had:
red bull - 115cals
Dinner: soup with peas in it and 2 grilled veggie fingers (the veggie fingers were gorgeous!).

Really really really hungry today so roll on normal day tomorrow :D

Well done Fi, hang in there nearly bed time!

Hi everyone.... I've been lurking and not posting for the last 10 days approx. hectic 2 weeks so I'll be back to normal from thursday and I can't wait lol. Have managed to lose another 2 lbs so that's 10 altogether and I'm thrilled. Approx 10 inch loss in total too ;-) it seems like I maintain every second week... Not going to let it get to me though. I'm absolutely thrilled that I can have my weekends of food and drink and then still lose some weight so long may it last....

I hope all you guys are doing well. I'll be back to normal from the end of this week...

Have a great week x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well done on those inches melting away!!

Hi guys,

I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day.... I had a lovely weekend with my O/H but we ate and drank lots :sigh: Looking forward to fasting tomorrow and I may (MAY!!) try a b2b as I'm off Thursday and Friday and Mark will be coming up for a long long weekend :)

Anyway, I weighed in on Friday and I'm down another 1lb which is incredible given that I'm really enjoying my weekends.... Fingers crossed it continues.

I hope you guys are doing well. I check in every day on my phone, but it doesn't post to minis properly so that's why I've been so quiet... I need to be on my laptop to post :-(

Chat soon - have a super week
Fi
x

Thanks so much Lornab... I've been very quiet for the past couple of weeks. Work has been crazy busy and then I was off this week so I completely fell off the wagon!!! however, I'm back on track again from tomorrow and I'm not going to weigh myself until Friday 27th March (when I get my Easter holidays - woo hoo). I've never not weighed before, so this is going to be tough.. I had a disaster of a week this week and ate rings around myself, but I'm drawing a line under the week and starting again tomorrow with a fast day.

I'm planning on fasting Monday and Thursday next week and I'm going to really watch my calories Tues/Wed and Friday. I tend to let my hair down at weekends and I want to be able to continue doing that so fingers crossed it works. I've 5 weeks until I weigh in next so I would love to be down 10lbs (bit of a stretch, but I'll aim high and see how I get on)..... I also bought myself a new WW scales yesterday which measures body fat and BMI so I'm going to track all those too...(I will get the details in the morning and then bring my new scales into work and not take the details again until 27th March). I have to leave the scales in work or I won't be able to avoid standing on them lol

Best of luck to everyone on here - I still lurk, but because I tend to be on my phone most of the time I don't post as people weren't seeing my posts via my phone :-(

Here's to a fab 5 weeks for us all
x

Sounds like you have a really great plan for the next 5 weeks! I've never quite managed the not weighing but this it would be such a helpful move! I've been absolutely awful for a while now and have decided I'm going to really hit this head on - possibly do 3 days a week fasting if I feel up to it (hopefully counteract the crazy weekend eating) and stay strong!

we will see the results we want as long as we stick to our plans!

I would love to do 3 fasts this week but can't ? Well done on giving it a go Lorna ... I'm just going to try plan each day in advance and stick to them lol. I'm great at the fast days but not great on the other days ?
X

Back