ProPoints My 5 week, 1 stone challenge!!

Thank you both for your support and encouragement. I have had a bit of a bad day today so most of my weeklies used. But I know tomorrow I will be back to my 26pp a day!xx

Evening Sweetie, at least you tracked everything and that's what the Weeklies are for! Good Luck with your 26pp tomorrow. X

Thank you Serena, I was just looking at your weekly losses, it is funny how you had a lower loss in week 3 just like me! you lost half a pound and I had 1 pound. So hopefully you will follow the same pattern as me and have higher losses in week 4 and 5!! xx Well done on your losses so far over the last 3 weeks, you have done so well :)

Thank you Serena, I was just looking at your weekly losses, it is funny how you had a lower loss in week 3 just like me! you lost half a pound and I had 1 pound. So hopefully you will follow the same pattern as me and have higher losses in week 4 and 5!! xx Well done on your losses so far over the last 3 weeks, you have done so well :)

My 0.5lb was my 2nd WI so I'm shuffling things around this week and hoping for a better loss at 3rd WI! X

oh sorry hun, what a doughnut I am. I was reading your start weight as being a 5lb loss! Too much red wine last night I think :-/ xx

oh sorry hun, what a doughnut I am. I was reading your start weight as being a 5lb loss! Too much red wine last night I think :-/ xx

Ha ha ha, I forgive you ;-) I know 0.5lb is a step in the right direction but I'm really hoping for better this week! X

hope i can follow ur steps i need a kick up the bum lol

I know how it feels, getting back in to the right frame of mind is difficult but it gets easier after a few days I always find. I have had a terrible weekend so really need to get back to it tomorrow properly. Good luck, are you starting a diary?x

i find its the weekend where my diet goes wrong!! and my downfall is crisps when i feel peckish so i just need to be stricter with myself!!! i use that value diary to track points which i think is really good!!!!! im not really sure of how to use this site yet lol, but hoping tips and ideas of people will keep me on the right track!!

i find its the weekend where my diet goes wrong!! and my downfall is crisps when i feel peckish so i just need to be stricter with myself!!! i use that value diary to track points which i think is really good!!!!! im not really sure of how to use this site yet lol, but hoping tips and ideas of people will keep me on the right track!!

Remember you can have French Fries, Quavers, Tangy Toms and they are all 2pp a packet? X PS-I use Value Diary, it's fab as its always there! X

Remember you can have French Fries, Quavers, Tangy Toms and they are all 2pp a packet? X PS-I use Value Diary, it's fab as its always there! X

i am going to get some low pp crisps today although need to try n cut them out altogether!!! as well as bread... nice to see u reply on lots of posts :) how long have u been doing ww? how u finding it?

i am going to get some low pp crisps today although need to try n cut them out altogether!!! as well as bread... nice to see u reply on lots of posts :) how long have u been doing ww? how u finding it?

Hey Sweetie, My best tip with regards to bread is Kingsmill 800g Wholemeal THICK is 5pp for two slices, much better than spending 4pp on the silly 400g slices. I've been doing WW for 2 and a half weeks now, finding it surprisingly easy so far, Minimins is fab! X

yeah its great to share meal ideas and see how people get on :) i always have thick bread anyway has to be thick lol, i normally have roberts is that still 5pp for 2 slices x

yeah its great to share meal ideas and see how people get on :) i always have thick bread anyway has to be thick lol, i normally have roberts is that still 5pp for 2 slices x

I've not heard of that brand? X

Hello and hope things are going well for you both and you have had a good day :) I have been ravenous all day, think it is totm on the way but have stuck within my pp so feeling quite pleased. I can smell my tea cooking and my stomach is literally turning lol x

Monday

crackers with choc philli (4pp)
skinny mocha (4pp)
bbq chicken wrap (8pp)
choc phili (4pp)
tesco gammon in muscuvado with veg (7pp)
2 rice crispy squares (8pp)
wotsits (3pp)

26pp
46/49pp

Last edited:
Hello and hope things are going well for you both and you have had a good day :) I have been ravenous all day, think it is totm on the way but have stuck within my pp so feeling quite pleased. I can smell my tea cooking and my stomach is literally turning lol x

Monday

crackers with choc philli (4pp)
skinny mocha (4pp)
bbq chicken wrap (8pp)
choc phili (4pp)
tesco gammon in muscuvado with veg (7pp)

Hope you enjoy enjoy your tea Sweetie, you deserve it for doing so well today! X

was saying to serena that my days been crap went shopping with my aunt n ended up having something from greggs :( didnt even fill me up!!!! not a good start but hopefull the chicken salad tonight will even things out!!!!! well done for keeping in ur pps!!! totm is a big no no time for me all i want is junk!!!!!!!!

talking of mochas anyone know how many pps the maxwell house mochas are I LOVE THEM but have a feeling i wont like the sound of the pps n may have to knock them on the head :(

talking of mochas anyone know how many pps the maxwell house mochas are I LOVE THEM but have a feeling i wont like the sound of the pps n may have to knock them on the head :(

I couldn't find any Nutritional Info online to work it out but if you send me the Protein, Carbs, Fat & Protein for one sachet, I will work it out for you. X

Back