ProPoints My 5 week, 1 stone challenge!!

Hope you enjoy enjoy your tea Sweetie, you deserve it for doing so well today! X

Thanks hun, it was lovely but didn't touch the sides! I ended up having 2 rice crispie squares and some wotsits, I have basically used all of my weeklies now and still could eat more. I did so well last month at this time but for some reason I am so hungry I cannot cope aaahhhh!

was saying to serena that my days been crap went shopping with my aunt n ended up having something from greggs :( didnt even fill me up!!!! not a good start but hopefull the chicken salad tonight will even things out!!!!! well done for keeping in ur pps!!! totm is a big no no time for me all i want is junk!!!!!!!!

It is the worse, don't worry about the Greggs, as long as you have it within your points :-D We don't have any Greggs in Cornwall, my husband is from up north and says he misses their cheese and onion pasties. We have loads of bakeries mind with cornish pasties etc. But luckily I have resisted them!!

talking of mochas anyone know how many pps the maxwell house mochas are I LOVE THEM but have a feeling i wont like the sound of the pps n may have to knock them on the head :(

I don't know, does it have the nutritional info on the side to calculate it? I would guess they are about 3pp. I love Mocha it is my favourite...

Oh I could so eat another packet of wotsits.................boooooooooooo

Thanks hun, it was lovely but didn't touch the sides! I ended up having 2 rice crispie squares and some wotsits, I have basically used all of my weeklies now and still could eat more. I did so well last month at this time but for some reason I am so hungry I cannot cope aaahhhh!

It is the worse, don't worry about the Greggs, as long as you have it within your points :-D We don't have any Greggs in Cornwall, my husband is from up north and says he misses their cheese and onion pasties. We have loads of bakeries mind with cornish pasties etc. But luckily I have resisted them!!

I don't know, does it have the nutritional info on the side to calculate it? I would guess they are about 3pp. I love Mocha it is my favourite...

Oh I could so eat another packet of wotsits.................boooooooooooo

Step Away From The Wotsits! How many PP are Rice Krispie Squares? I love them! X

The rice crispy squares came out as 4pp each. Well I did step away from the wotsits so didn't go over my pp but I literally only can have 26pp a day now for the remainder of the week. Plus another spanner in the works is that I have found out I am going for a posh meal on Friday night and it isn't just any meal but a 7 course meal! oh dear. I will not have any weeklies. Think I will have to have the day off and the week after stick to dailies only. grrrr

The rice crispy squares came out as 4pp each. Well I did step away from the wotsits so didn't go over my pp but I literally only can have 26pp a day now for the remainder of the week. Plus another spanner in the works is that I have found out I am going for a posh meal on Friday night and it isn't just any meal but a 7 course meal! oh dear. I will not have any weeklies. Think I will have to have the day off and the week after stick to dailies only. grrrr

Well Done for avoiding the Wotsits, I think I'll stick to the Rice Krsipie Bars for 2pp as those are pretty much the same anyway. PS-Don't panic about Friday, as you say you can have the day off and then just be super good next week. X

are there any other low point cereal bars? i dont tend to have cereal for bfast i prefer fruit or a yoghurt or a cereal bar

are there any other low point cereal bars? i dont tend to have cereal for bfast i prefer fruit or a yoghurt or a cereal bar

Rice Krispie Bars, Coco Pops Bars and Weetos Bars are all 2pp Each, I personally think Special K ones are a rip off but I guess they might be 2pp too? X

oh really... i saw cocopop bars in poundland and automatically thought chocolate - big no no lol, i only bought the special k ones when they were on offer in asda cus yeah they are a bit on the expensive side

oh really... i saw cocopop bars in poundland and automatically thought chocolate - big no no lol, i only bought the special k ones when they were on offer in asda cus yeah they are a bit on the expensive side

The Kellogg's Bars are £1 in Asda at the moment, the Frosties ones are 3pp so I avoid those. X

Tuesday

Crackers, choc philli (6pp)
Rice Krispy square (4pp)
Smoked salmon, salad, crackers and garlic herb philli (7pp)
pork steak and veg (9pp)
Choc lolly (3pp)

Last edited:
Still enjoying salmon I see ;) I remember you ate a lot of it at start of your journey.

And that choc philly......... I really need to go over there and buy me a tubbbbb

x

I toally found a British food site that ships the stuff. I shall get myself some choc philly and some other british stuff, just choc philly seems like a waste of money in shipping lol. Hmm,. Wll be placing my order this weekend :)

I toally found a British food site that ships the stuff. I shall get myself some choc philly and some other british stuff, just choc philly seems like a waste of money in shipping lol. Hmm,. Wll be placing my order this weekend :)

What else are u going to order Sweetie? X

Well I'm back after a few days off plan :-/

Weighed this morning and have luckily not gained, well not yet anyway. So starting fresh today with WI on Mondays now. Still feel like my heads not quite in it but I am determined not to put it all back on!! xx

Well I'm back after a few days off plan :-/

Weighed this morning and have luckily not gained, well not yet anyway. So starting fresh today with WI on Mondays now. Still feel like my heads not quite in it but I am determined not to put it all back on!! xx

Well Done on not putting on Sweetie, looking forward to reading your re-start journey. X

Thanks hun. Going to try hard but on hol too at the mo so not good for avoiding food!!

Monday

Noodle salad (5pp)
Choc lolly (4pp)
Dairy milk 4 squares (3pp)
Crackers (4pp)

Last edited:
Back