ProPoints My 5 week, 1 stone challenge!!

What is this coronation thing everyone keeps mentioning lol. What kind of dressing is it?

Coronation is a creamy curry type dressing which is a bit sweet. It's most common with chicken in a sandwich. But ww do tuna with this dressing in a tin.

Coronation is a creamy curry type dressing which is a bit sweet. It's most common with chicken in a sandwich. But ww do tuna with this dressing in a tin.

Oh, right. Sounds quite nice, don't think we have that here in NL. We just eat mayonaise with everything lol.;)

Weighed myself this morning as doing ww at home and WI is every Sunday morning. Helps stop me going too crazy on the weekends!!

Anyway very pleased as have lost 4lb this week. Taking me from 11stone 5.5 to 11 stone 1.5.

My mini challenge is to weigh 10 stone 5 by 1 June for a wedding. That's another 10.5lb in 4 weeks. Might be a bit challenging but gonna stick to the plan and see how I go xx

Last edited:
I noticed that when I went to Amsterdam!! But chips with mayo is so nice :-D
Yeh, :) Its something a lot of people notice and I agreeeee!!! Chips+mayo is yum!

Weighed myself this morning as doing ww at home and WI is every Sunday morning. Helps stop me going too crazy on the weekends!!

Anyway very pleased as have lost 4lb this week. Taking me from 11stone 5.5 to 11 stone 1.5.

My mini challenge is to weigh 10 stone 5 by 1 June for a wedding. That's another 10.5lb in 4 weeks. Might be a bit challenging but gonna stick to the plan and see how I go xx

Well done on losing 4lbs, thats fab!! :) Keep it up and you can get pretty close to your goal I think, if you dont make it you will def be close :)

Thank you :-D I know weight loss tends to slow after the first week or two. I can't believe I am going to keep on losing when I'm eating chocolate and icecream! But I've got to have faith I guess xx

Haha, you should see what I eat. I may have just had pizza for breakfast...... And am still losing. So dont worry about that ;) If you stick to the points you will be fine!

Sunday

Smoked salmon, scrambled egg (9pp)
Iced coffee (3pp)
3 Ryvita, ww tuna and coronation and chicken slice (6pp)
Chocolate mousse (2pp)
Crunchie (5pp)
Hunters chicken and oven chips(10pp)
Strawberries and icecream (5pp)
Chocolate mousse (2pp)

26pp
16/49

Last edited:
Bank holiday munchies today but I am thinking it is the start of the week with lots of weeklies so a few treats won't hurt.....:)

Monday

2 chocolate mousses (4pp)
Shortbread biscuit (3pp)
Bacon sandwich (9pp)
Frappuccino (4pp)
2 chicken drumsticks and 2 wings (8pp)
Icecream cornet (7pp)

26pp
25/49pp

Nice healthy start to the day...

Last edited:
Hi Josiecat,

Hope you don't mind me checking out your thread and saying hi. Yours is the first I've seen that has the same PP as me. I'm on day 2 of my first week and am thoroughly looking forward to see what you achieve on WI day.

Hope it's a big loss! :)

Oh, I forgot to say well done on the 4lb loss for week 1!! Fantastic stuff x

Hi OzLoss!! i was buzzing to lose 4lbs as when I was on sw before, I only used to lose 2lb in week :) Although even 2lb is good, but 4lb is amazing!!

Had a bad munchie weekend, lots of sweet cravings and ended up using lots of my weeklies so must be good now. I hope you enjoy the plan, I am new to it and so far so good as I am still eating most foods that I enjoy so it doesn't feel too much like a diet. What day do you wi? x

Tuesday

Breakfast biscuits-6pp
Chocolate mousse-2pp
Tunocks caramel wafer 4pp
Ryvita (1pp)
Spag bol with cheese (12pp)
Chocolate mousse (2pp)
Tunocks caramel wafer 4pp

26pp
30/49pp

Last edited:
Sounds delicious! You and I have the sweet tooth thing in common! I love the fact that I can still have chocolate and ice cream and not be breaking the diet! How fantastic!

I started on Monday so I guess technically that is my weigh day. I really hope I get just as good a number as you did! All up I want to lose 32 lbs. I think that is do-able on WW and hopefully I will be well in my way over the next few months :)

Its fine to have the munchies from time to time, as long as you get back on plan the day/days after haha. I think thats the most important thing ;)

Fingers crossed for a great loss next Monday oz. I'm really wanting to get to 10 stone 5 for a wedding 1 June but think I have my work cut out as that's 10.5lb in 4 weeks!!

I have eaten so much sweet stuff lately but you're right Lostris, as long I get back to it and I guess as long as I stay within my weeklies then technically I haven't fallen off the wagon...;-)

Wednesday

2 Ryvita, ww tuna and coronation dressing (5pp)
Breakfast biscuits (6pp)
Ryvita (1pp)
Bolognese and cheese (9pp)
Cornet and icecream (5pp)
Crunchie (5pp)

26pp
35/49pp

Last edited:
Back