ProPoints My 5 week, 1 stone challenge!!

Hi Josiecat. I lost 2lb this week so I'm pretty pleased with that considering I thought I'd blown it completely when I went over my weeklies. Have you weighed yet?

Hi that's great news :) It is so motivating when you see the results on the scale.

My WI is Sunday so hoping for a loss although think it might just be 1lb this week but we'll see...

Ok, we'll best of luck for a good loss x

Hi that's great news :) It is so motivating when you see the results on the scale.

My WI is Sunday so hoping for a loss although think it might just be 1lb this week but we'll see...

Looking forward to hearing how your WI goes tomorrow :) x

50g cashew nuts (8pp)
Apple juice (3pp)
Chicken, chips and salad (8pp)
Icecream cornet (5pp)
50g dry roasted peanuts (7pp)
mini twister (1pp)

26pp
46/49pp

Last edited:
Hello all. Just to report this week's weigh in and I have lost 1lb this week. Had a feeling it would be lower this week but I'm going in the right direction so can't complain!!

Sunday

Salmon and scrambled egg (9pp)
Spaghetti, meatballs and cheese (15pp)
Pistachios (6pp)
Garlic stuffed olives (3pp)
Choc lolly (6pp)

26pp
13/49pp

Last edited:
Well done! A loss is a loss at the end of the day and as you say, it's all in the right direction x

Hello all. Just to report this week's weigh in and I have lost 1lb this week. Had a feeling it would be lower this week but I'm going in the right direction so can't complain!!

Well Done on your loss, I remember seeing what '1lb' looked like once and it isn't to be sniffed at!!! X

Thankyou both. I think the first couple weeks was mainly water too so the 1lb I can be confident is all fat :) well that's what I'm telling myself anyway. Not sure I'll get the last 6.5lb off in the next 2 weeks as targeted but if I can get to 10 st 7 I'll be overjoyed!!x

Thankyou both. I think the first couple weeks was mainly water too so the 1lb I can be confident is all fat :) well that's what I'm telling myself anyway. Not sure I'll get the last 6.5lb off in the next 2 weeks as targeted but if I can get to 10 st 7 I'll be overjoyed!!x

How far away is 10 7? X

Another 4.5lb to go which is possible in two weeks so I'll see how it goes. One thing I didn't do this week which I did in week 1 and 2 is drink hot water with a slice of lemon every day. May be coincidence but think I'll give it ago this week and see if I lose more for week 4!!

Another 4.5lb to go which is possible in two weeks so I'll see how it goes. One thing I didn't do this week which I did in week 1 and 2 is drink hot water with a slice of lemon every day. May be coincidence but think I'll give it ago this week and see if I lose more for week 4!!

How many cups of hot water with lemon would you drink in one day? 4.5lb in two weeks sounds realistic. X

I was drinking one in the morning and then about tea time. Just a slice of lemon in hot water.

Hi Lisa, you're doing so well with your loss. Do you have your weeklies? I'm eating all of mine at the moment. I'm going to ser how the losses go over the next couple weeks and if slow I might cut them down.

I'm at the end of Day 3 and not used any Weeklies yet but I'm sure there will be other weeks where my Weeklies will all be used up by the end of Day 1 LOL! X

I was drinking one in the morning and then about tea time. Just a slice of lemon in hot water.

Hi Lisa, you're doing so well with your loss. Do you have your weeklies? I'm eating all of mine at the moment. I'm going to ser how the losses go over the next couple weeks and if slow I might cut them down.

Hey, thanks. My weight loss is a mixture of slimming world and weight watchers... I've actually gained a bit of weight recently so went back to my ww meeting on Friday to lose my last stone.

I use all my weeklies, most of them in the beginning of the week and I exercise around 3 times a week, which really helps. Like you though, if my weight loss slows down I'll reduce them.

You're doing really well x

Thanks, I just hope I lose more next week!! I'm so impatient. It's funny because I was on sw before and never had the big losses in the first two weeks like with ww but my loss every week was always 2lb, sometimes 3lb. I do prefer the flexibility of ww though and am finding it easier to stick to. I never had 3 weeks of being 100% on sw!!

Monday

Breakfast biscuits (6pp)
Mocha (4pp)
Prawn sandwich (6pp)
cheese, grapes and chutney (7pp)
choc lolly (3pp)
Duck and orange, mash and veg (17pp)

26pp
30/49pp

Last edited:
Back