My 500cal Diet Plan! eek.

violetb

Hello,

This is my first post on the site. Mainly looking for some support and knowing I will be reporting on my progress here will hopefully motivate me to keep going!

I am 5'2 and 138lbs which makes my BMI just overweight, for the first time in my life! I want to slim down to 120 which used to me my natural place to hover until a few years ago.

I plan to do 500 calories a day Monday to Friday with a little more leeway at the weekends (1000 calories max)

I plan to do this for 4 weeks and see where I am at, perhaps move onto a less strict diet.

I will be exercising for at least 40 mins per day. Cycling, running, wii fit and jumping on a rebounder/trampet.

My diet will be:

Breakfast:
Cup Soup - 50 calories

Snack:
Apple - 50 Calories

Lunch:
Cup Soup - 50 Calories
Vegetables totaling 50 calories
Diet cola - 0 calories

Which leaves 300 calories for dinner.

I plan to eat things like scrambled eggs, homemade soup, low calorie ready meals and lots of vegetables.

I also plan to include zero calorie lollies which have helped me stay away from the sweets in the past!

Wish me luck! I will make progress reports daily if I can.

Hi Violet!

I don't want to bother you but that's very unhealthy and you'll put your body through starvation if you follow that diet.

Please reconsider your diet and try to increase your daily allowence to 1000 cals minimum.
If you want to follow a very low calorie plan browse the foruns; there are a few VLCD's that you can do based on shakes and those ones are more balanced because they provide you with enough nutrients and vitamins.

xx

Back