My 70 day diary

parisbeach

Silver Member
Well i have just over 70 days till i turn the BIG 40 and i want to be a lot than i am now. I am determined by july i will be half way to target at least. I am fairly active running around after a 1 and a half yr old, and i do aquazumba and zumba plus the gym 3 times a week, but the weight just didnt seem to be shifting, i am a picker when stressed , so i thought i would have to do a VLCD again as it worked last time, i am a all or nothing person, so this i know they is no extras, just what i am allowed.
I do struggle to drink the water.

well DAY1 has gone well i started off with a shake, then at lunchtime i was doing aquazumba so no food around me, when i returned i did quikly have another shake as was starving, then i managed to drink my first litre of water by3pm. my only complaint of today is i have felt cold, so this afternoon i wrapped up and fell asleep on sofa for a few hours which was good as everyone else had their tea while i slept. then i had my last shake at about 8pm and managed to get rest of my water in. so 100% for first day,

i did weigh and measure this morning, and i know next weigh in i should be in the 17 stones.
well i know off to bed i will post my weight and measurements next time i write here.

hey parisbeach well done on getting through the first day :happy096: and good luck hun were all in it together lets get thin :D XXX

Right as promised here are the measurements
Bust 51.5
waist 43
Hips 51.5
thigh 26.5
arm 16.5

weight 18st4.6lbs

My Goals for this week are:

to lose at least 7lb and get into the 17s Done
to exercise 3 times this week.. Done
stick to it 100% Done

Last edited:
Well Day2 on plan and another 100% day, luckily i was out when everyone at home all had their tea. so no temptation. I cant wait for ketosis to kick in. My period is due tomorrow and the cravings are killing me. I have had the headache from hell today but have drank all the water i possibly could, till i feel i am floating.lol. Oh well off to bed now and onto day3 tomorrow.

Well Day3 done and another 100% day, But emotions have been showing today as my period started and i really craved chocolate. So i just had to hop on the scales this afternoon to see if they had alter, by what i see, it gave me that needed boost not to cave to my craving. I even went for a 40 minute dog walk this evening while my family had their tea, it was lovely as it totally relaxed me, i hoping my ketostix arrive tomorrow as would like to know if i in or nearly hitting ketosis.

Well day 4 done and dusted. Now headed to bed as feel so tired. no hunger feelings today. So hoping ketosis is well and truly kicked in. Managed my normal exercise. So feel good as headache finally has subsided. Half way through first week . 4 out of 66 days done.

Well done! I am also on day 4!!! xxxx

Day 5 completed 100%. I feel so good about it. This is one thing i can be in control off and it feels so great to be getting somewhere at last with my weight. In a few weeks time i Will be turning back my weight to a couple of years ago. And Will be able to get the smaller clothes from back of wardrobe. i can't wait for official weigh in on Monday.

Hello lovely :) you're doing great! You sound so motivated. Can't wait to see your first wi result xxxx

Day 6 done. 100% had my first porridge not to bad. Lol. Only 1 more day til official weigh in. I Will also be doing my inches if anything to report. Or i may report that in 3 weeks time. hard to believe how quickly this week gone. Did my first ketosis stick and it a lovely burgundy colour. Well not much else to report. As tired out so now off to sleep.

Well Last day completed. weigh in tomorrow morning. Dont know official numbers yet but will in about 12 hours time. This week has been so easy once the hunger subsided. Roll on week 2 is all i can say. 7 days of 70 done only 63 to go til i come off to celebrate my birthday. then i may resume my journey afterwards. Hope everyone else has had a fab week. I truly thought i may struggle at the weekend but i have breezed through it long may it continue. I have achieved all my goals so i will post some more for next week.

I am so pleased with the scale results this morning I have lost 10.6lbs in my first week. and the inches have reduced nicely as well.
I am so boosted to continue onto week 2. I am going by the reading on my bathroom scales as the wii doesnt do inbetween pounds. but by the wii i am nearly back to my lowest weigh in i was in february, which is great I would love to see at least another 6lb next week and i will try hard to achieve that.

my goals for this week
To achieve the 1 stone loss Done
to exercise at least 3 times a week Done
to be 100% on plan. Done

Last edited:
Wow! Fab first week loss, well done :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Well day8 has again been another 100% day. Managed to get out in garden and get more Veg in. We hopefully Will have a bumper crop this year and just in time for me tp start enjoying them. I just really trying to keep busy. But i had to force myself to have my 2nd shake today as i truly wasn't hungry. I love this feeling of being so in control now.

hey paris wow ur doing so well and like u i had to force my 2nd shake today i dont even no how i will manage my third lol doesnt it fell good :D xx

well another 100% day under my belt i so into this at present it shocking me everyday how unbothered by food i am. 9 days done 61 to go. I think the countdown is helping me. As i interim target is not far away. But i am taking it a day at a time. I have one of my sons celebrating his 19th birthday next week, so i may have one day slightly of plan, but if i can plan ahead maybe i can just have some chicken and salad or something to keep me on track. But it will be the cake i struggle to avoid , as that is one thing that i truly love.

Back