My 70 day diary

100% today but i know i shouldnt but i weighed today and was diappointed to see i havent lost anything since monday. I know i havent broke the plan and i been exercising, i wondered if anyone had any ideas. I did take some exlax today just to get things shifting toilet wise. i hoping i see something more positive on the scales tomorrow as today i been cold and could have easily gone of the rails but i held fast and said NO i want that loss by monday.

You will see it soon paris, sometimes you get a woosh the end of the week. :)

Day 11, and i feeling so much better than i did yesterday. tmi bowels moved, and i am totally into this even if i did feel slightly moody this morning , i know the benefits of this will be worth it in the long run. Cant wait to see the 17 number on scales change to 16. Just wish the weather would cheer up , so i could get out there and do more exercise, I prefer doing this at this time of year as last time i did cambridge i did it over the winter and all i wanted was warm stuff to warm me. up.

Difficultly tomorrow is i off to a friends before lunch and she doesnt know i doing exante and i dont really want to tell her, i not sure whether she is planning on cooking anything, if so how can i be polite and not eat it, or what could i have and not ruin my hard work so far?

hard to believe tomorrow is friday another weekend already, but i have brought a slim and save bar to have on saturday night this week while everyone else is sitting round me eating crisps and sweets during the movie. I will freeze my bar so it takes longer to eat.

well to the weekemd we come again , and i am not goin out for a meal again this weekend. I am being saintly , my hubby going again , so my dad hasnt got to eat alone. cant believe its another week nearly over. I am so pleased i havent buckled. there has been times when i have thought i cant do this. but i am so glad i have continued. 58 days left out of 70. so only 2 more days and i will have done 20% of this journey.

Well i have managed to get through the weekend. Most of today i been in the garden , planting potting erecting tomato greenhouses and just generally tidying up. I am show i must have used more calories than i put in. Weigh in tomorrow morning i cant wait , as long as it at least takes me upto the stone mark i dont mind, and then we will roll straight into week 3 and then hopefully into the next stone down. I am surprised how quickly these 14 days have gone by. right i will catch everyone tomorrow to update my weight loss.

good luck for your weigh in x

well i lost 3.4lbs today, hoped for more, but it makes the first stone gone . My inches have gone down as well, so well pleased now.

I know this nothing to do with exante but i am unable to swim and today i managed to do a full length of the pool just using my arms, i hoping by my birthday i am confident enough to raise my legs up behind me and actually swim properly that would be such a gift to myself as i have been phobic of swimming pools since a young child.

So on with week 3 and another 100% day today. I truly hope i get to see the 16's on the scales next week.
I have to get through thursday as one of my sons turn 19, and he wants a cake and that my weakness, so i hoping i can avoid the temptation if not i will try to have the smallest bit, and get straight back on plan friday. adn hopfully still achieve a loss on the scales on monday.

Good morning and well done on a fab week 2 weight loss :hug99: xx

My goals for this week are as folllows

To get into the 16 stone
Exercise 3 times
to get into pair of jeans

well another day done and dusted, I cant believe how easy i finding this i am well chuffed. I even did some baking today and was not tempted.

Back