my 8 week plan to lose a stone

Monday ee
breakfast:melon mullerlight
late breakfast/dinner:brown roll (heb) linda m sausages rosemary and onions,mushrooms and toms.....apple and peach
tea:gammon new pots,carrots peas and broccoli ........mullerlight frozen fruit and natural yogurt for supper

Tuesday EE:breakfast orange ...scrambled egg milk (hea) mushrooms tomatoes
dinner:pack of chicken I start work at 11,30 so need a quick snack mullerlight and blackberries
tea:pasta mushrooms crabsticks tomatoes anf fromage frais .......2 aldi light cereal bars(heb) crumbled wth toffee muller and blackberries yummy love this and great for my sweet tooth really don't use syns only at weekends but as from next weigh in going to try and use all my syns and see if it makes any difference with weight loss

Wednesday EE normally wi day but going to go tommorrows meeting
breakfast :berries and fromage frais......bacon eggs and 1tbsp brown sauce (1syn)
got the munchies coming up to star week fromage frais mixed with choc options love this (2 syns)
tea: spag bol made with quorn,mushrooms tomatoes onions garlic and spaghetti brown bread (heb) toffee mullerlight

Last edited:
Good luck with the munchies, I've had them a few times this week.

woohoo 2lbs off :Thursday trying a green day

dinner:eggs,mushrooms Heinz mixed beans ...grapes apple...fromage frais options (1.5 syns)
tea :chips linda macartney sausage x 3 mushy peas onions mushrooms brown bread (heb) 1 tbsp. brown sauce (1 syn) best tea ever loved it
mullerlight with meringue nest (2.5 syns) alpen light for supper with a coffee milk (hea) total syns (8.5syns) calipo (3.5 syns) 8.5 syns for today

going to print some recipes off

Last edited:
Friday ee day: breakfast 2 Weetabix (he b) milk (hea)
dinner : mullerlight and apple was working so something quick
tea : which is the best curry ever ..... chicken rice onions tomatoes and a tbsp. pataks balti paste ( 2 syns)
supposed to be going out tonight will report back if I do on syns for alcohol...well didn't go out but im struggling totm wanting all sweet stuff
martini and laemonade (2.5) nat yogurt with honey (1) total syns today (5.5)

Last edited:
Saturday EE: breakfast:apple/nectarine strawberry muller

dinner:bacon egg.musgrooms and beans

tea sw quiche first time ive made it think my flan dish is too big as it was not thick enough anyway not bad had peppers in mushrooms tomatoes onions had with salad of lettuce onions pepper and tbsp. salad cream(1syn)
mad a 1/2 syn cake but did not have quark so tried nat yog instead well lol was like sweet soufflé with nat yogurt and strawberries was ok but need to use proper stuff 2 alpen light (heb)
milk (hea) off out tonight so syns will be flexi ( 21 )syns left for week well had 6/7 gin and tonics so that's flexis used glad I saved them

Last edited:
well totally been off it for 3 days too many partys drank loads so back on today and hopefully come Thursday not too much damage

Back