My amazing transformation

Kay123

Back in december just after christmas it suddenly hit me.....oh my...im going on holiday in two months and i look like a beached whale!!...i knew i had to do some thing that would get me results fast. So i decided to do the cambridge diet and set my self a goal to loose two stone in two months. It was hard at times but i felt great and was seeing results fast so i joined the gym and carried on. Yesterday was my last weigh in before my holiday and giess what?!!!!,,,,exceeded my goal TWO AND A HALF STONE LOST IN 8 WEEKS! So not a couple of weeks break then when i return i will be straight back on it as i now have a new goal...im getting married next april....so my new goal when i come back - to get to 10 stone by the end of july!! fingers crossed and i will keep you all posted.
For those thinking about giving this diet a go - it works big time - but it is no walk in the par dont think it will be easy because its not but stick to it and you WILL be transformed in a matter of months!!!! good luck to all xxx

Back