MY APOLOGISES QUIZ FANS....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I haven't been around to post the quiz for a while, I have been feeling very sore and sorry for myself.......

I had a fall the other day and managed to knock myself out....I also have my wrist strapped up although it's not broken, 3 stitches in a head wound, I also have a lot of pain and stiffness, and I am black & blue everywhere.

I really made a good job of my fall, LOL...

So my apologises for not be able to post the quiz. X

Hecky thump Donnie, you certainly did make a good job of your fall! :eek: Sounds more like a sky dive gone wrong or a couple of rounds in the ring with a flipping boxer!

Glad you're still in one piece chuck.......albeit a black, blue and stitched piece :(

Feel better soon xxx

Get-Well-.jpg

OUch! It sounds really sore. I hope you feel a bit more comfy today xx

get-well-64.gif

Donnie, you have been so missed, not just the quiz but you. There is a thread somewhere.

The shock is as bad as the damage you do, so you take care, don't worry about the quiz, just rest and get yourself well,

hugs xxxxxxxxx

Ouch! I hope you feel better soon

xxx

Aww sorry to hear that Donnie :( Hope you feel better soon, you have been missed xx

Awww Donnie ouch!!!!

How many times have you been told not to jump off the furniture ;)

I hope you feel better soon Hun.

xxxx

Honestly, when will people learn that fishing waders and high wardrobes simply do not mix!! :8855:

Poor you Donnie, feel so much better soon!

Humph, well I think you're selfish, falling over and depriving us of our quiz !! lol

Seriously though, I'm glad you're ok and on the mend :D

Oh thank goodness your ok although bruised etc. Forget the quiz the main thing is that you're ok.

Take Care of yourself & stop jumping off wardrobes lol XX

That sounds nasty!

Make sure you have plenty of rest, get waited on hand and foot and take care of yourself!!!

Back