• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

MY APOLOGISES QUIZ FANS....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I haven't been around to post the quiz for a while, I have been feeling very sore and sorry for myself.......

I had a fall the other day and managed to knock myself out....I also have my wrist strapped up although it's not broken, 3 stitches in a head wound, I also have a lot of pain and stiffness, and I am black & blue everywhere.

I really made a good job of my fall, LOL...

So my apologises for not be able to post the quiz. X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Shrinking_Bev

Likes to eat.........alot
Hecky thump Donnie, you certainly did make a good job of your fall! :eek: Sounds more like a sky dive gone wrong or a couple of rounds in the ring with a flipping boxer!

Glad you're still in one piece chuck.......albeit a black, blue and stitched piece :(

Feel better soon xxx

OUch! It sounds really sore. I hope you feel a bit more comfy today xx

Donnie, you have been so missed, not just the quiz but you. There is a thread somewhere.

The shock is as bad as the damage you do, so you take care, don't worry about the quiz, just rest and get yourself well,

hugs xxxxxxxxx

honey74

The Original Honey!!!
Ouch! I hope you feel better soon

xxx

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
Aww sorry to hear that Donnie :( Hope you feel better soon, you have been missed xx

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Awww Donnie ouch!!!!

How many times have you been told not to jump off the furniture ;)

I hope you feel better soon Hun.

xxxx

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Oh thank goodness your ok although bruised etc. Forget the quiz the main thing is that you're ok.

Take Care of yourself & stop jumping off wardrobes lol XX

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
That sounds nasty!

Make sure you have plenty of rest, get waited on hand and foot and take care of yourself!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Flirt Zone 18
Forum Technical Support 3
CD Off Topic 8
Introductions 8
Flirt Zone 105