My awful day ...

missy3

starving!
Soo.. I was feeling a bit blocked up and decided to have some ducolax, and while reading the instructions it said take at night and you'll go in the morning, so i decided to take it early at like 9pm-ish so i'll have def have went before going to college, which seemed to have worked well.. so i sat in a lecture at like 2pm and was dyingggggggg to go.. i had class til 4.30 and knew i wouldnt make it so had to get a private taxi to rush me home in time lol :) (TOO MUCH INFO I KNOW)

But thennnnn...

My friend had asked me to go to boxercise.. and since i hadn't started to excercise and im on week 8, i decided to give it a go. I got there like 3 minutes late so i had to just join in straight away and i was finding it quite tough, then about 9 minutes into it i felt really dizzy, i held on to the wall and the next thing i remember was waking up on the floor surrounded by people and being lifted onto a chair.. i had collapsed! the leisure centre staff kept trying to feed me lucozade (which i kept refusing cos i still didnt wanna break my ketosis) then they wanted to drive me home but i said no i'm fine and ran out.. could hardly even walk cos my legs were like jelly but was so embarrsed.

Now parents are anti diet and its gonna be so much harder now.

:(

Oh God that sounds awful, what a day! I want to give you a big hug, it's horrible when things like that happen and people are fussing around you. Try to keep your spirits up, your parents might come round again when they see you being so happy losing weight, x

Sounds awful Missy, how do you feel now?

Lucozade!!!! well done in resisting that, it's pure sugar in a bottle:eek:

I know that LT supplies 100% of nutrition but I do think that once in a while it just all gets too much and your poor old body wants a break x

Id had been slack with shakes yesterday so was my own fault.. was scary thou! im aching, from either the exercise or the fall.. probably both.

You poor thing it sounds like you've had a nightmare of a day!!
Perhaps you should think about doing some light exercise, instead of boxercise? I've never done it myself, but I always thought it looked very strenuous!
Your parents only want whats best for you and they're bound to worry, but like Ella Belle said I'm sure they'll be okay with it when they see you're happy.
Good luck x

Oh ya poor pet, i feel for ya!!! hope u feel better soon! Don't let it put u off exercising just take it easier next time!

When i was reading ur post i was like oh no oh no i thought u were gonna say u poo'd urself!!! Now thats way worse than fainting!!!!

Hope ur feeling better xxx

Oh ya poor pet, i feel for ya!!! hope u feel better soon! Don't let it put u off exercising just take it easier next time!

When i was reading ur post i was like oh no oh no i thought u were gonna say u poo'd urself!!! Now thats way worse than fainting!!!!

Hope ur feeling better xxx

lol! omg tht makes me think my day def coulda got a lot worse lol

Oh no, sounds awful hun. Maybe you were a bit dehydrated from the laxatives, and combined with the strenuous excercise it was too much for you. Take it easy from now on hun. Hope your parents come round (I still haven't told my mum I'm on this diet because I know exactly what her reaction will be....)
p.s I know what it's like to faint and pooh yourself at the same time :ashamed0005:(sorry, tmi lol and wasn't due to LT) so yes your day could have been even worse lol...
Lou xx

Always make sure when taking laxatives and going for exercise you carry extra bottle of water with you to keep you hydrated hun. Don't want you collapsing again. :) (((hugs))) Hope you're ok now though xxx

Can't believe I've just confessed to that on a public forum-it's one of my top secrets lol! :eek:

Not now it's not......got a new name for you ....Looby Poo!x

Not now it's not......got a new name for you ....Looby Poo!x

LOL Sandra..can you feel the heat from my face? :eek: I can laugh about it now but it wasn't funny at the time :ashamed0005: (and I've never had sunstroke since!)

Hope you're feeling better now Missy. Don't give up on the diet, you're doing so well, but maybe give boxercise a miss next time lol :)

OOOOOHHHHHH NOOOOOOO Missy you poor poor thing. I hope you are feeling ok now. You were probably a little dehydrated, Laxatives can have that effect. I often get quite light headed especially when i start rushing around and stuff.

Take it easy hun xx

Back