My baby is starting school :-(

babydarlin_uk

Hi everyone, this thread is nothing to do with the diet but thought I'd tell you, me and my daughter Tayla just walked up to see her new school and get the forms and speak to her new teacher. I just found out I have to get her a proper school uniform. I think i'm going to be the proudest in the world haha actually got tears in my eyes, don't think I'm ready for her to be growing up so fast. On a good note, diet is still going great haha

Is she ur only child. I have 4 and when my second started school 2 years ago her sister was born the same day. I felt so sorry 4 her cause she had only just turned 4 herself. Its great but at the same time very emotional.... Poor wee pet

Cried my eyes out the first day my eldest went to BIG school full time(Nursery lol). Luckily I had a baby to take home with me, but when she starts afternoon nursery next yr im gonna be an emotional wreck!!!!!!! They look too little to be goin off on their own bless em! Still, by then at least ill be able to have some time to go to the gym or summet, cos this house is gonna be awful empty without em,.........sigh, o god im gettin teary x

yea shes my only one. Shes only 3, shes startin reception in the mornings, this is why its hit me bit when they said they like them to wear the schools uniform. It just made it more real lol not ready for her to go lol

awww!! remember to take loads of photos of her on her first day!!!

just think how excited she'll be and she'll just LOVE her new uniform, plus all those stories to come home to!

Awwww...She will be so excited when she comes home from 'big school'
When my boy started school - he trotted off on his own and never looked back at me!! I cried in the playground!!!

Back