My before and after photos

Bloody Heall you look amazing - wow wow wow I am so motivated now thanks
x

Thanks for all your comments, I feel fab, best thing I have ever done. Good luck to anyone just starting, stick with it cos it works and turns your life around, alright you might miss the social side but to be honest whats a few months to feel good about yourself and when I was big I didn't like going out anyway cos I always felt uncomfortable.
My before photos were on holiday in Sharma sheik in Egypt, I stayed at Tropicana Garden Palms which I booked through portland direct for 2 weeks AI and paid £455. I would recomend this hotel to anyone it is fantastic, one of the best hotels I have ever been to, and sharm is great especially for the snorkling, next time I go I am going to go scuba diving cos I will now get into the wet suit :D

:princess:
kjea1023.jpg

I think you should treat yourself to the same holiday again and return as a slim person!
You look :wow::wow::wow:

well done to you, you look FAB!!! Cant wait to do a before and after and I think you're right, in terms of missing out on social things its a really short period of time in your life- you have done it in under 7 months which is just fab and not that long really when you think about it, I've given myself 6 months to lose the weight and I hope I can do as well as you- you've inspired me!! :D ;)

Horseclutter you look amazing, absolutely gorgeous - well done :)

Cath

Thanks everyone just to let you know I have lost 97 pound, hope to lose 3 in management just so I can say I have lost 100 pound, so it's 1 pound off 7 stone I have lost. :D

Hia Horseclutter,

I've just realised that I've actually lost 101lbs!. I got to goal weight during Management, but went on to lose another 3lb. At the latest meeting I stayed the same. You shouldn't have any problem losing your 3lb, or more if you want.

Wow Horseclutter you look like a different person. Congratulations!

Nadine your pictures are pretty special too.....you look like a model! Angela x

Thanks for posting these amazing photos! I'm just about to start & its really encouraged me - something thats much needed after much procrastination, getting back from holiday and a feeling of UGH as I start work again tomorrow...so from me a HUGE thank you & well done! Enjoy the scuba diving! Its ncredible - watching puffer fish chasing each other in the rocks in egypt is one of my happy life memories!

WOW

You look fantastic. What an inspiration. x

Back