My before and after pictures...

Sage-femme

Silver Member
Well more like before and and after losing half of the weight lol.

I had 7 stone to lose, I've lost 3 of them.

I think I look exactly the same but when I look at pictures it helps me sort of realise that I actually have lost a bit of weight! So I'm not sure why I'm sharing, maybe to motivate myself a bit to keep going...

just for fun some background pics
weightcomparison.jpg

now these were my 'starting' pics. I think if i remember though I took these before starting exante... I was going to plan to try and lose weight just by diet and exercise but it didn't work and i switched to exante
startgweight.jpg

and this is me 3 stone lighter :D bare in mind I still have 4 stone to lose
weightlossnext.jpg

xxx

Oh and ignore the mess! hahah

thats amazing helps keep you going seeing results x

wow. you can REALLY see the difference !!!

well done!!!!

Well done, I can see you are going to return to where you were in the first picture! :D Keep up the good work

:wow:That really is amazing, thankyou for sharing, i took some last week to motivate myself also, when i have lost some i'll post them also x x

That's brilliant, thanks for sharing and helping to motivate is x

Her weight is under the pics carly lol her goal is 10st same as mine :D

hey Chaz, well done, you are quietly doing a brilliant job. You are going to get there and be a brilliant professional too. Congratulations

GSQ

Well done so far chaz, the difference is huge and well done for having the courage to post the pics. It shows you're determination to succeed :D

WOW... You've done so well and the difference is HUGE! Keep up the great work missus x

Hey chaz glad your still here and doing fantastic!!! Well done hunni I'm really considering getting back on exante and looking forward to catching up xxxxxx

What a huge difference, and well done on having the courage to post up the pics. Keep up the good work x

Back