My before and during pics :)

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
Thought I would show a pic taken in May 2010, and one taken yesterday - hopefully you can tell which is which! lol

Attachments

• IMG_1706.jpg
    IMG_1706.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0839.jpg
    IMG_0839.jpg
    498.6 KB · Views: 210
Wow!!! Fab. Looking good x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow ya can def see a difference u must feel fab how much ya lost hon just starting out not brave enough to put pics on yet ekkk x x x

What a difference in you, you look amazing, well done!

Jayne you looking amazing, you must be delighted, congrats girlie !!!

Looking great! Keep up the good work. x

wow you look amazing, well done x :)

You look brillant well done x :D

you look fantastic well done!! xx

What a difference. So inspiring. Thanks for posting.

By the way, Jayne, where are you in the first one? Is it the Lake District?

Well done you look great. It's great to see photos - they are so inspiring. xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

By the way, Jayne, where are you in the first one? Is it the Lake District?

Almost at the top of Pen y Fan mountain in Brecon Beacons :) Hoping the climb will be a bit easier this summer!

xx

Almost at the top of Pen y Fan mountain in Brecon Beacons :) Hoping the climb will be a bit easier this summer!

xx

Thanks Jayne. I'll have to try that when the weather gets better. I live in Cardiff so not far to drive up to the Brecons. Up to now I've only been up there for pub lunches! LOL

Jayne, I've posted on your diary thread but am posting here too just to say thank you for inspiring me to climb Pen-y-Fan which I did today. It was hard going so can only imagine what it would have been like with another 3.5 stone on me but so worth it. So thanks for providing the inspiration for me to do that. I'm aiming for once a year now but will definitely be doing more walking in the Brecons from now on.

jayne what a transformation you look stunning, well done hun your very inspirational :)

Fantastic :)

Back