My Before, During and After Thread!

Oh, and I've changed my goal weight, I think 7.5lbs wasn't enough for where I want to be :)

Quick update, 4lb this week, OMG YAY!! I'm now not in the overweight BMI category, have lost more than a stone and a half and I can fit into the slinky black dress!! Over the moon :D

Starting 810 tomorrow, may pick the exercise back up :)

That is AMAZING!! What a brilliant result and well-deserved. I bet you are loving your new figure. Go girl :)

Excited for you starting 810 too...:eatdrink051::bliss::chores016::party0011:

well done coral, thats fantastic!

well done carla that is a brilliant weight loss hunnie im so happy for you :)xx

Wow, Carla - that's amazing!

Bring on the banana dancers!

:banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

Quick update, 4lb this week, OMG YAY!! I'm now not in the overweight BMI category, have lost more than a stone and a half and I can fit into the slinky black dress!! Over the moon :D

Starting 810 tomorrow, may pick the exercise back up :)
yay to 4lbs and a HUGGEEE yay to black dress too.!

im well happy for you hunnie xx

Thanks guys! Had a great weekend, apart from yesterday when I felt fed up for no reason, was weird, I'm sure I'm partially bipolar :D

The Depeche Mode top came Friday, it's gorgeous & it fits!!! Oh, yeah, size 10 baby!! Bit snug round the hips but not in a 'Who's she trying to kid' way

I'm loving 810, feel like I never stop eating, and I rarely feel hungry anymore. Been having my shake with the full milk allowance for brekkie, then 100g fat free cottage cheese with a bit of lettuce & cucumber (My CDC said I can relax a bit with portion sizes, she said 'who actually weighs 3tsbs?' I thought, uh, I do, lol)

Then a mousse at 2-3pm, 170g chicken & 1/3 of a green pepper at 6 & a bar at 8, happy days!!

Annnnd, I'm not freezing cold all the time!! I have been a bit naughty & have doubled up on my water flavouring this weekend, 2tbs isn't that bad though, I'll just have to cut down in the week.

Got some coke zero Saturday, was rank!! My tastebuds must have changed, won't be having that again.

Booked an hour off today to go & get some new clothes in a size 10 then I know what I'm aiming for :)

Just got back, there was a guy in work visiting who had left 18 months ago, he had brought in home made Indian snacks & they smelt amazing. He said'Wow, I didn't recognise you, you've lost loads of weight, help yourself to a samosa' and I said thanks, I can;t have any, that's how I've lost weight :D Proud of myself for resisting! I just keep remembering when I last binged before CD, I had a 2 finger kitkat, then another because I was feeling crap for no reason and the good feeling only lasted whilst I was eating it. I stopped myself before it went on any further (I think I talked about it earlier in my diary, nearly eating my Mum's thornton's chocs for mothers day & buying some more to replace them) did some training & felt loads better!

I think as long as I keep it in my head that food doesn't solve any other problem than hunger, I'll be fine :)

Ooh, and I bought loads of size 10 tops, 2 hoodies for keeping warm at home (2 for £15 New Look!) and a pair of size 10 work pants.

Primarni has spoiled me though, DP wanted £28 for a top. £28!!!

Fan-blooming-tastic for resisting and remembering and enjoying your new size!! Like you said, the feeling lasts as long as you are eating it and then "poof" the feeling is gone in a smoke!
Sooooooooooooo pleased I am here with you to see your journey - really inspiring to see how well and positive you are. xx

I'm so happy I found you guys, I honestly don't think I could have come this far without you, you all have done so brilliantly, and showed me that it can be done! Thank you all so much :sign0168:

Had a dream last night that I ate 3 chocolates!! Was strange.. I was dreaming I had a boyfriend in prison too, but that was because I watched Strangeways before bed. And before anyone asks, it wasn't that 'Andy from Little Britain' type chap who kept telling everyone to eff off :p :massmoon:

810 just keeps getting better, I've had 2 no 2's all by myself the last 2 mornings! Go me!! :party0049::8855:

I'm in a size 10 top this morning girls :D and my size 12 pants are really baggy. I managed to get the size 10 pants on that I bought yesterday, but it was a bit like the changing room scene in White Chicks where if I had exhaled there would have been buttons flying everywhere, but they were on!! :D

I'll get there, gotta keep going now, eyes are on the prize!!

I made DS's tea last night & rather than thinking, yum, I could just eat this I was thinking, eew. Oven chips :p So that's good. I shot myself in the foot last night though, hopped on the scales cos I was feeling really bloated & they were up to 10.2!!! :eek: Must be due on cos I got back on this morning & they were at 9.10.3/4. Need to stop the scale hopping! I was just worried I would gain or STS changing to 810, but I guess I won't know properly til Thursday night.

All these poo's I'm having have got to be doing something! :p

I feel like every change on this diet is fantastic, I'm enjoying having a lovely big milky shake in the morning, and the feeling cold & constipation, which were the 2 things I was struggling with doing SS+ have gone, I'm so happy!! :D

Have a fantastic day beautiful ladies xx

Well done sweets! You are truly kicking fat out the pants! You had better stick with us until we reach goal too!

So glad you're doing well. You sound so happy too! :happy096:

Did well yesterday, new phone came, have d/l minimins app, yay! & made £100 selling leftover nailpolishes :D

The sun is finally shining again, got my weigh in tonight but I'm a bit worried, I've been scale hopping & they've been up & down all week, even though I've been 100%, must be TOTM playing with my water levels, argh! Managed a WI day no 2 this morning, so that was good :p

I think I must have been in ketosis before, becuase I'm getting really hungry on 810! I can live with it though, no biggie. Think I drank too much water too quickly yesterday though, I had horrendous bloating & trapped wind, bad tummy ache. Will have to watch that today.

Hope everyone has a great day, I've booked an hour off for clothes shopping again today :D

good luck for weigh in hun

Back