My Before, During and After Thread!

Lol Mel, I was talking to my friend about this exact same thing, all summer clothes and no summer! Course I will Shanny! Xx

Lol Mel, I was talking to my friend about this exact same thing, all summer clothes and no summer!

It'll be fine. You'll just have to crank up the central heating!

I want to go shopping. :( But I don't want to buy clothes for the size I am now and there are already rather a lot of clothes in my wardrobe in the next size down waiting for me to shrink back into them! Never mind - I can buy more, right? Or maybe it's time I got into shoes? :dooney: What d'you think?

It'll be fine. You'll just have to crank up the central heating!

I want to go shopping. :( But I don't want to buy clothes for the size I am now and there are already rather a lot of clothes in my wardrobe in the next size down waiting for me to shrink back into them! Never mind - I can buy more, right? Or maybe it's time I got into shoes? :dooney: What d'you think?

I wouldn't bother with clothes Lily, you will soon drop to fit the ones you already have :D shoes are always good, or handbags! Or makeup or bath goodies for pampering :D

I've been a naughty scale hopper all week, they jumped up 2lbs after my biking yesterday, argh!! Hopefully that will come down before WI.

Had the most traumatic no 2 ever last night, I'll not go into it :hide:

Anyways, I biked all the way home last night without stopping again! I owned those hills, booyah!! :D:D It's amazing how I thought I'd lose fitness whilst not doing anything & being on so few calories but it's gone up! How good is that?!

Bought some chick peas to bake tonight & might try an omelette (never really tried eggs ever!) And got SO to get me some cereal, pasta & rice in ready for 1000 then I can look at it :drool:

Defo meeting my BFF of 12 years on Sat, cannot wait!! Dead excited for that :D

Most of my size 12's are baggy on me now, so I'd say I'm a proper size 10, woo!! :D Just need the last little bit off to skim those lines ;) My belly feels like it's gone down today though, though maybe that was due to last night!

Can't wait for WI tonight, feel so happy with my life, DS has calmed down so much, plus Cambridge is ace. :D

Have a bleeding brilliant day my gorgeous sista's xxxx

Whoa whoa whoa....what a wave of positivity!!

Lily, I agree with Carla....when I buy clothes for my current size it slows me down a bit. Like I have to eat to justify the spend. Go for shoes.

Carla.....I won't ask what happened in the toilet. Laughing like mad here. Size 10 jeans......PROPER AMAZING. am both delighted and inspired.

Good luck with WI. Mine has moved to Monday as CDC away :/

Xxx

Whoa whoa whoa....what a wave of positivity!!

Lily, I agree with Carla....when I buy clothes for my current size it slows me down a bit. Like I have to eat to justify the spend. Go for shoes.

Carla.....I won't ask what happened in the toilet. Laughing like mad here. Size 10 jeans......PROPER AMAZING. am both delighted and inspired.

Good luck with WI. Mine has moved to Monday as CDC away :/

Xxx

Awww, Monday?! Ah well, it'll be a big un for you :D

I'm very positive lately, people keep saying I seem dead happy (aside from the BH weekends that is!!)

Size 10 is like the holy grail for me, never thought I'd see it again after the 90's :D wooo! You inspire me too with your Spangle posts, you make me look inside my own head andf think, yeah!! That's right, me too!! (insert lightbulb smiley here, I couldn't find it)

Have a great day my amazing lady xx

Carla.....I won't ask what happened in the toilet. Laughing like mad here.

40 (Yes 40!!) minutes of my life I never want to repeat. I'm starting to sweat just thinking about it, let's never bring it up again. :fear:

40 (Yes 40!!) minutes of my life I never want to repeat. I'm starting to sweat just thinking about it, let's never bring it up again. :fear:

Yeah. It was one final 40 minutes like that (at least I'm guessing my experience was similar, also without going into details :eek:) that finally pushed me over the edge into stopping doing Cambridge. You can put up with it for 6 months at a time. 3 and a half years of on and off torture in the toilet...? My poor body, that's all I can say. :)

I did buy some new clothes in the next size down - and they fit! Yay me! So I must be smaller, whatever those stupid scales say. :banana dancer:

Yeah. It was one final 40 minutes like that (at least I'm guessing my experience was similar, also without going into details :eek:) that finally pushed me over the edge into stopping doing Cambridge. You can put up with it for 6 months at a time. 3 and a half years of on and off torture in the toilet...? My poor body, that's all I can say. :)

I did buy some new clothes in the next size down - and they fit! Yay me! So I must be smaller, whatever those stupid scales say.

How bloody brilliant is that!!!! See, I told you those scales were stupid!

I'm over the moon for you :D:D:D

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Yeah, you think the hard part will be no crisps and chocolate when it's actually :sick0019:

I don't know how you did it for so long! Let's just say I'm glad I only have 2 weeks left doing 810 & I'm movin on up!

I must add, I find it strangely disturbing that the banana dancers have boobs :hmm:

Just a pound off this week, wanted another 2 but happy anyway :)

Hi Carla,

JUST A POUND!!! WHOOHA! You are at a healthy bmi so the losses will go slower, and losing that pound means that you burned 3500 more calories than you consumed. So, well done!

Mel

P.S. The crop jeans I bought were US size 8 (UK 10). They have a bit of stretch in them so I could get them on, but I'd need to weight what you do for them to be comfortable. So, I did not break my rule about not buying clothes I can't wear . (I never said that I couldn't buy clothes that I wouldn't until I lose weight. lol) However, as I only one US size 10 cropped jeans, but several 12s that are getting to be clown trousers -- I bought the 8s as the 10s were already loose. So, baggy britches for a few more weeks, then someone tight ones -- then US 8/UK 10 and I can probably live with that. (I got to a UK 6/8 in 2008, but it did not look so healthy. I have a thin face and looked ill.) So, it is that Nerys and India thing of, "Sometime after the age of 40 and woman has to chose between her ar$e and her face!"

Mel

well done hun a lb is really good:)hope your having fun with your friend xx

Hi guys, just a quick one I'm here and good, will reply to you all tomorrow on a proper keyboard cos I've a lot to write :) hope you all have a great Sunday, love ya's! xx

Lol! Nothing major Shanny, just been in my head a lot this weekend! X

Right, this is going to be a long one!

I think I’m done with CD, not in the final sense of, “I’m going back to eating properly”, but I’m going to use up all my products (1.5 weeks 810 then 2 weeks 1000) then go on to WW and never do CD again!

I don’t know where this came from, at one point I felt like I could stay on CD forever, I was even contemplating doing 810 for longer at one point but I think my heart and my head have had enough now, and are telling me to stop.

My original goal was 9stone 7lbs, a size 10 & 8 weeks on CD, I’m a size 10, I’m 9.5.5lb on my scales in the morning, and I’m in my 10th week so I did what I set out to do. I have had ‘pauses’ as Linda Spangle would say, not spectacular cookie monster style binges, but I have a small praline chocolate, a couple of sweets and a small slice of home made birthday cake over the last 5 or so days. I didn’t eat them because I was bored, or fed up, or lonely, or mad, I ate them because I wanted to enjoy the taste and I did! I ate them slowly & savoured each & every thing I ate. I will admit I felt guilty afterwards, but only from a CD can only be done 100% kind of way and I need to be 100% until I finish. I didn’t fall off the wagon & think ‘Oh well, I may as well eat what I want now!’ though, I went to the pub with my BFF & her & her OH got a meal & a drink & I just had water, I was fine! I think my bad pre CD eating issues are resolved now, I won’t eat for the wrong reasons or overeat, I will enjoy food in moderation!

Everyone has told me I look great now & don’t need to lose any more weight, even my Mum! I don’t think she has EVER said I don’t need to lose a bit more here or there. I just feel a bit wobbly round my hips, thighs, belly & arms, but then I think, is anyone ever happy with themselves? I blame the media, airbrushing celebs & pointing out every tiny bit of cellulite as disgusting, it’s skewed our views of what is normal. Even models don’t look like they do in magazines, how on earth I could ever compare, I don’t know!!

So I’m going to finish up my stuff, try to lose another half stone on the way then use WW to maintain, or lose a few pounds if I feel the need. I feel like I can stick to a less rigid plan now, CD & Linda Spangle plus the wisdom from you lovely ladies have given me the tools I need to have a healthy relationship with food. Another thing I’m worried about however, with carrying on CD these last few weeks I feel like I’m getting obsessed with food, planning what I’m going to eat when I finish, where me & OH are going to go for meals & what desserts I’m going to eat. I don’t want food to be a massive issue due to feeling deprived lately. I want to feel comfortable around it so the sooner I get through this last bit the better!

I spoke to my CDC & she suggested I go onto 1000 but I want to do this last little bit 810 & get the most loss out of it then never ever go back, if I have products in the cupboard the threat will always be there!!

I understand now how emotional people get battling whether to carry on or not, it’s unbelievable stressful, I've gone from being happy go lucky to panicking about it all, it's all you can think about. It can definitely mess your head up. Whilst you’re head is in the game CD is amazing, once it’s gone I personally don’t think it’s sustainable. If I hadn’t bought so many products I’d have switched to 1000 this week.

I feel like I’ve let people down on here, those who looked on me for inspiration, I’m sorry I didn’t do it 100% for you. I’ve realised though that nobody is perfect, it doesn’t make you a bad person if you give in to temptation, only human! Like Lily’s sig, I’m striving for excellence, not perfection!

Oh, and OH’s Grandad came round yesterday & didn’t recognise me! How funny is that. I said to OH, ‘I haven’t lost that much weight!!’

So! With all that said, I'm going to do the best I can for the time I've got left, had a great weekend, hope everyone is good :D

Back