My Before, During and After Thread!

Thanks Jo :D feeling good now, pretty relaxed about it all. Will finish up my CD stuff and if I lose more then fine, but I'm not aiming to. I'm happy in my own skin now, mostly, and a number on the scale isn't going to compound that for me. I'm done! :D

Congrats Carla,

I am so pleased for you. And, I am glad that you have chosen a post-CD plan for maintenance and are working on adding in fitness to keep off the pounds you worked so hard to lose.

Homemade jammy dodgers sound like fun to make. I am sure my DD would love to do that.

Mel

Thanks Jo :D feeling good now, pretty relaxed about it all. Will finish up my CD stuff and if I lose more then fine, but I'm not aiming to. I'm happy in my own skin now, mostly, and a number on the scale isn't going to compound that for me. I'm done! :D
Aw what a lovely post glad your happier now.. Big huggies xxx

Thanks ladies, your support means everything! Couldn't have done this without you! Xx Mel, I've been getting baked and delicious magazine, the recipe was in there! It comes with free silicone bakeware too :)

'Baked and delicious'? :eek:

Sounds like one of them top shelf mags with pictures of topless, tanned and muscle-bound studs...

Or is that just wishful thinking? ;)

'Baked and delicious'? :eek:

Sounds like one of them top shelf mags with pictures of topless, tanned and muscle-bound studs...

Or is that just wishful thinking? ;)

You know, the older I get the more likely I am to fill that description with a longing, mental image of a steak bake than a muscle bound Adonis. How very desperate.

Woooo congratulations carla

'i;m happy in my own skin'

That is just the most awesome thing to say - i cannot wait until that day - the relief that you must feel!

What does it feel like?? I bet you are just so happy all the time?

Welll done you have been amazing, please carry on posting even though 'you're done!!' :D

Lol! I' here Shanny just lurking. I'll do proper replies tomorrow at work, hate typing on this phone, changes all the words and puts full stops where O don't want them lol. All good and happy, doing 810 but relaxed, if I want a little bit of something I'll have.it as not trying.to lose any more :)

Lol! I' here Shanny just lurking. I'll do proper replies tomorrow at work, hate typing on this phone, changes all the words and puts full stops where O don't want them lol. All good and happy, doing 810 but relaxed, if I want a little bit of something I'll have.it as not trying.to lose any more :)
Good to hear hun... Xx

Yeh!! Lovely place to be :) xx

Hi Carla,

I hope you had a good weekend -- and you have good week on your maintenance plan.

@MissyJo
You know, the older I get the more likely I am to fill that description with a longing, mental image of a steak bake than a muscle bound Adonis. How very desperate.

I knew I was getting old when I would drive on to post and instead of thinking of how attractive the young soldiers were that are standing guard... I'd be thinking, "Does your mother know that you have that gun!" My son is now the same age or older than some of these military members!

Mel

Woooo congratulations carla

'i;m happy in my own skin'

That is just the most awesome thing to say - i cannot wait until that day - the relief that you must feel!

What does it feel like?? I bet you are just so happy all the time?

Welll done you have been amazing, please carry on posting even though 'you're done!!' :D

LOL! Well, I wouldn't say happy all the time but not feeling like 'OMG, I'm so fat, I hate myself.' yes, I still grab the belly fat & love handles but I look a damn sight better than I did! I'm going to get some slimming kecks this week & hopefully will feel better when I'm dressed up, it's the baby belly that bothers me most, but short of a tummy tuck, I'll never have a flat tum no matter what I weigh! Carrying a 9lb 10oz baby in there has wrecked it, lol.

I will carry on, I like rambling away on here, my friends and family at home are sick of hearing about food & diets, lol.

You will get there! It's taken me a long time but persevere & never give up! :D

Yeah, I'm more interested in food than men, too girls, lol! ;)

Right, my weekend, baked the Jammie Dodger & planned to have 2 but went a bit mad, think it was that in my head I thought 'I don't need to lose any more weight, I can relax a bit now' and the obsessive side of me 'OMG, I haven't eaten for months!' kicked in & I ate 6 :eek: Really wasn't pleased with myself, it really threw me too because it wasn't emotional, because I was bored or p'd off, it was simply MUST EAT MOAR BISCUITS!!!!!!!

Skipped my chicken to try & limit the damage & was going to do an hours kickboxing but I took 2 dulcolax earlier in the day & I had chronic belly ache so didn't end up doing any.

Managed to stay away from the rest of the biscuits all weekend, picked at a few things but not more than 200 cals per day I'd say, just a bit here & there, had a creme egg yesterday & didn't enjoy it!! Can you believe it! So I gave the other one to SO.

Had a nescafe skinny mocha this morning & didn't enjoy that either, what's going on!! I did forget to put sweetener in but it wouldn't have made that much difference. Maybe I've killed some bad habits here :D if only I hadn't enjoyed the biscuits!! :p

The scales had come down a lb Saturday morning, to 9.3.5 (even after biscuitgate!) and were the same Sunday, but this morning they jumped back up to 9.4.5, grr! must have been the creme egg, or the carbs catching up with me! You never escape unscathed!! :rolleyes: So, like an idiot I had a 88cal WW toffee bar to punish myself, silly Carla!!!! I'm annoyed at myself for doing that! What will that solve?! Nothing.

So... I'm going to be focused again this week. I said I would finish strong and I'd better pull my socks up & do it!! No more messing :D

I think too that it's hard because most of the compliments have stopped, people dont ask how I'm doing, I suppose becuase I look like I'm done & I am done, but when you have 8 weeks of constant compliments you kind of get used to them & now I'm like a little kid wanting the attention back!

I don't think it helped being on a loose 810 plan, I think I need structure & to stick to exactly what I am allowed to suceed. That's where I went wrong. I need to do CD whilst I've got the stuff and then have treats when I'm on WW & can point them, they don't mix! So, I'm going to finish this week 810 & then do 1000 for a week then do WW. I don't think doing 1000 for 2 weeks will benefit me, my heads ready to finish CD & prolonging it I think will do more harm than good. If I stick within my WW points I won't be putting fat on, any gain will be water & glycogen & I'll just have to deal with it!

Oh, and SO's brother is safe and back home, thank God :)

Have a great day guys!

Also, what do I do about my ticker?! There's 2.5-3.5lbs difference between my scales in the morning & my CDC's scales at night (they are the same as mine at night, it's just the time difference)

Do I keep it as it is til I finish CD then change it to my scales?

I knew I was getting old when I would drive on to post and instead of thinking of how attractive the young soldiers were that are standing guard... I'd be thinking, "Does your mother know that you have that gun!" My son is now the same age or older than some of these military members!

Mel

its ok ill think there hot on your behalf mel, lol

Morning lovely day I see another great weightloss again this week..
Well done petal xx

I hope so hon, the scales have been bouncing all over the place, lol. Had an unfortunate run in with an easter egg last night, my head's a bit buggered to be honest. I think I've done CD for just that bit too long & it's messed me up. I keep going into starvation mode & wanting to binge. Scary. Oh well, will finish out the week & then maybe 1000 will sort me out then it's only a week til WW. Can't wait.

I hope so hon, the scales have been bouncing all over the place, lol. Had an unfortunate run in with an easter egg last night, my head's a bit buggered to be honest. I think I've done CD for just that bit too long & it's messed me up. I keep going into starvation mode & wanting to binge. Scary. Oh well, will finish out the week & then maybe 1000 will sort me out then it's only a week til WW. Can't wait.
LMAO u eaten the Easter egg too... LOL somerfield are selling there eggs for 35p brought 3 boxes I couldn't leave them at that price lol lol

So that was my bed time snack last night ... Funny I'm sure u will do better today.. A bit of choc ain't all that bad :) x

LOL! I missed my chicken & bar to try to compensate, not liking my attitude to eating at the moment, binging & starving, Not good at all.

35p! Be rude not to ;)

Hope you have a good day hon xx

Oh wow, I nearly forgot, yesterday I got a package from a friend in Australia with a belated birthday present, it was a stuffed toy Labyrinth worm from the movie! It's my fave film, I nearly died when I saw it, it's brilliant. DS of course, has claimed it and won't let it leave his sight. She sent me Tim Tams too OMG. So good.

Back