My bestfriend tells me diet forums are dangerous!

Sunshine - I really appreciate you posting this. I know exactly how you feel when someone you trust and value their thoughts just cuts you down over something!

I have a best friend who sounds very similar, and I do find it hard to continue doing something that she does not agree with! Therefore I have not told her about my diet starting tomorrow. I will tell her when I have comepleted a few weeks, as I fear she won't agree with it.

Therefore reading all this is a good way to prepare - so thanks and dont be afraid to share this stuff!

The best comment so far I have had is - 'I think you are beautiful what ever you look like, but if this will make you feel happier about yourself I will be behind you a 100%' My friend sent me this just before I met my CDC!!

Bx

Aww LadyB, that's so lovely hun. Good luck with your start, I can't wait to hear all about how you are getting on .:hug99::hug99:

ha ha - that is funny!!
If I fall off the wagon you can send me it!!

I have a feeling I will be on here, seeing the hunger pains away tomorrow night!! ha ha!
I am off to get a good nights sleep!!

See you all tomorrow!
Bx

I think she just got jealous sunshine.... You didnt mention me, did u????? ;)

I bet you said shes got such a long name that couldnt fit into the chat room. lol!

Hello and welcome to the ..forced weightloss group lol
only joking , best to say to her yeah , really she will give up then , it seems to me that deep down she may not want you to lose weight as people can change ?
I think for her to say this she seems a little jealous maybe cos you are finding surrport here and not in her ?

Thanks hun, you could be right. She's not the jealous type at all and we always look out for eachother....but as you and others have said as she jumped down my throat, maybe her jealousy was briefly to do with the support from here. It's like another world in here and she's not part of it. anyway thanks so much xxx

Do you think she might be getting confused with pro-ana websites? I can honestly say I have never felt anything but supported on this site!

XX

Thats exactly what I thought when I read the first post in this thread, they've been in the media quite a bit lately so maybe she doesnt understand this isn't the same.

Hello and welcome to the ..forced weightloss group lol
only joking , best to say to her yeah , really she will give up then , it seems to me that deep down she may not want you to lose weight as people can change ?
I think for her to say this she seems a little jealous maybe cos you are finding surrport here and not in her ?

You took the words out of my mouth!

You are probably taking her out of her comfort zone cos you are changing.

Angela and Leema, yep I agree with both of you. She's either confused or funny about me changing! can't imagine the latter but who knows. I'll judge it when I see her on saturday. thnaks peeps xxx

Secondly, I think she's confused. Forced weightloss is well known on BDSM forums (so I'm told :D). We don't do it it here...against the rules. No tying up, whipping or gagging allowed on minimins ;)

i know quite alot about BDSM shh! :p and forced weightloss never happens in real BDSM the "slave" has every right to say no to anything she/he doesnt feel comfortablw with, nothing is ever done in a nasty forcefull way :)

i know quite alot about BDSM shh! :p and forced weightloss never happens in real BDSM the "slave" has every right to say no to anything she/he doesnt feel comfortablw with, nothing is ever done in a nasty forcefull way :)

You tinker. ;)

lemma whatdoyamean?! lol and sorry i know that wasnt a hugely important point int his thread but it annoys me a tad when someone says something negative about something when they dont know alot about it, actually its very fitting to this thread! LOL :D

Last edited:
and sunshine ignore all the bad comments and remember the good ones xxx thats what im doing, a friend of mine is doing WW and she was a fair bit negative about CD but she knew nothing about it so i explained and now shes supporting me even though shes still not sure about CD 100% xxx

Back