My bestfriend tells me diet forums are dangerous!

haha ooo i just rememberd if you click on the link in my signiture and look in my gallery there is a pic of me in a dog collar and one with me wearing a ball gag! lmao oops

I'm so pleased your friend has woken me up to the dangers of this site!! :eek: Looking through the subtle subliminal messaging in the smile list, I've realised that this is a VERY DANGEROUS SITE...:hide:

It encourages harm to animals, including horses and rabbits..

:deadhorse:
:17729:

violence :asskick: :banghead:

the cult following of dangerous religeous sects

:worthy: :dragon:

and general drunken deborchery:

:banana dancer::party0036:
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

:flamingmad::flamingmad:

I had no idea.. and now I'm frightened!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Aaaawwww... bless your caring, misguided friend.. she obviously cares about you.. just, on this occasion.. doesn't really know what she's talking about...

Anyway, who fancies joining me in a mass suicide pact if we haven't all reached 8 stone in the next few weeks?? anyone?? :D

Love!

Vxx
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg

:giggle::D enough

Anyway, who fancies joining me in a mass suicide pact if we haven't all reached 8 stone in the next few weeks?? anyone?? :D

LOL! :D

in a way i do understand what your friend is saying, all weightloss groups spur you on to lose weight, and obviously- that is what they are there for, but some people might continue to lose weight even though they don't need to anymore and become unhealthily obsessed with losing weight, and just go from being too big to having an eating disorder. i am sure it happens very rarely, but it can happen. i say it from my own experience...

Back