MY BIG FAT CHALLENGE LOU!

louella

Hello all, how can i lose the weight i put on when i stopped smoking? Ive been doing SW since march2010, lost a measly 3llb ONLY!!!Shocking.......I seriously have stuck to the green plan because I am veggie. I excersise daily, either DVD, interval walking. I am not lazy, I stick to the diet religiously, weighing and measuring all that needs to be. I do have a thyroid problem that is controlled by medication., my consultant is at a loss with me cos she does check my food dairys which are very honest, am I right in thinking that not all diets are suiting everyone...does any one else have this dilemma! I would love to know how they found success.....ho I do drink at least 2 litres of water per day,,,and more with the green tea and lemon water, just thought id mention this as I know that this can be a factor. Any help would be most helpful .....:cry:

Have you tried calorie counting? Or, if your weight is being that hard to shift - and it isn't a change in body composition - maybe find a nutritionist to advise you?

Thank you for your post, i would like to lose a stone and a half, but finding it really difficult, in the past ive tried CC, but found it too much hassle if I was to be honest. I need something less restrictive, hence my reason for joining SW. I love the plan, I vary my diet, but it just is not working for me. I excersise like a trooper and really stick to the plan, I pray the scales will show a loss, but no joy. I have not been to class for the last 4 weeks due to the kids on holiday, but back on friday to see if I have had any losses....not just the ££££££££ but llb llb.

Back