MY BIG FAT DIET - 2stone on in 6 weeks!

hello strangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its just like old times, good luck to you all restarting Lt you will be where you want to be in no time xx

:wavey::wavey:

hello strangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its just like old times, good luck to you all restarting Lt you will be where you want to be in no time xx

Hiya Donz hope your well xx:)

TFB - def agree about the refeed forum - I seemed to bypass that whole thing! We are on our way babes xx

Aww hun, sorry ya put some back on but so glad that ya stopping it straight away & kicking its ass ASAP.
You will be in that BMI in no time hun
Good luck & will be speaking regular cos I am here for the duration thsi time
Niki
x

THANKS!

Hey babe! Thank you, I am so disappointed in myself to be here again. But I know why I am here and I intend to make sure that I learn from my mistakes.

I can assume that you have maintained your weight?? Congratulations if u have babe. xox

LETS KICK ASS!

Aww hun, sorry ya put some back on but so glad that ya stopping it straight away & kicking its ass ASAP.
You will be in that BMI in no time hun
Good luck & will be speaking regular cos I am here for the duration thsi time
Niki
x

Ohhh I hope so - BMI 26-21 - 5 BMI's - quite a task but I did BMI 31 - BMI 22 in 13 weeks before, so I am sure I can and will do this!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU! 2009 IS OUR YEAR!!! LETS DO IT! XOX

i see you still have a great attitude, you will do great

iv been maintaining, over xmas i totally pigged out, loads of booze to and was shocked to have only gained 3lbs!!! i more than happy with that and am now back to my healthy eating now all the festivities are over! being on lt taught me alot i weigh myself everyday so if i see the weight creeping up i can do something before it gets out of control
you will shift your few pounds in no time hunni xx

THANKS BABE...

i see you still have a great attitude, you will do great

iv been maintaining, over xmas i totally pigged out, loads of booze to and was shocked to have only gained 3lbs!!! i more than happy with that and am now back to my healthy eating now all the festivities are over! being on lt taught me alot i weigh myself everyday so if i see the weight creeping up i can do something before it gets out of control
you will shift your few pounds in no time hunni xx

Thank you babe, i hope when I do it this time I take a leaf out of your book and I weigh myself everyday. My problem is when I feel a couple of pounds creep on the last thing I want to do is weigh myself and then the vicious circle starts.

Im really happy for you babe, and I really want to achieve and maintain my goal weight just like u xox

And you will sweetie xx

Hello stranger, wonderful to see you again. I know it's frustrating but this journey is about the ups and downs and there really is soooo much to learn about our new bods. You will have it sorted in the blink of an eye.

xxxx

Oh Porgeous...

Hello stranger, wonderful to see you again. I know it's frustrating but this journey is about the ups and downs and there really is soooo much to learn about our new bods. You will have it sorted in the blink of an eye.

xxxx

Everytime I come onto this forum I see your pictures of before and after and I am like wow... you are amazing... you have maintained so well and you really are a true inspiration. When I grow up I want to be just like u! Slim, Slender, and Gorgeous 4ever xox

Wow what a post Julz, sorry about the weight gain hun..your totally right in what you said..nobody can ex[pect to eat what they want and not get fat! Good for you for getting your head round it hun again and good luck x

Everytime I come onto this forum I see your pictures of before and after and I am like wow... you are amazing... you have maintained so well and you really are a true inspiration. When I grow up I want to be just like u! Slim, Slender, and Gorgeous 4ever xox

LOL you daft sausage!! Two big problems with that, who says I ever grew up and you already are slender and gorgeous, it's only a few ickle dickle lbs!!

xx

OK OK PETER PAN!

LOL you daft sausage!! Two big problems with that, who says I ever grew up and you already are slender and gorgeous, it's only a few ickle dickle lbs!!

xx

Ok peter pan! lol

Once I get started Im sure I will feel better, 3 weeks should see a stone off and I will feel great then, so the rest will just be getting to where I really really want to be. At least I wont feel bad about myself once I get a stone off. I really dont want to get back here again, its really horrible, and definitely not worth it.

xox

Good luck with the LT, it is just part of the journey and I have to say altho I think LT is fab I don't think there is as much support/emphasis on maintaining the weight loss after as there is with other VLCD's so we kind of have to do it on our own a bit.

Confident you will do well once you get into the swing of things, and agree that comments about being too slim, taking it too far etc can really mess with your head.

You can sooo do this Julz x

Good luck with the LT, it is just part of the journey and I have to say altho I think LT is fab I don't think there is as much support/emphasis on maintaining the weight loss after as there is with other VLCD's so we kind of have to do it on our own a bit.

Confident you will do well once you get into the swing of things, and agree that comments about being too slim, taking it too far etc can really mess with your head.

You can sooo do this Julz x

Hey thanks Tara,

I am determined that im not going to listen to anyone who tells me to stop this time.

Im going to start next week,and im sure once i get into it all again I will be grand, I was flying the last time, so I hope I can get back to that place again!

good luck to u and thank u :) xox :)

Awwww gaaawd - who let you back on here ? :D Welcome back Julzie

I was worried the thread title was describing you... it's certainly describing me near enough - shockin.... determined to nip it in the bud :)

Jeeeeeeeze Louiseeeeeeeeee...

Babe, it almost is me too! :(

So depressing... but made me realise if I do this again, then I really have to remain focused for the rest of my life, and not kid myself that I can eat whatever I like cos its my birthday and cos its christmas and etc. etc. etc.

me no like being chubby.

Im just greatful that I am 2 stone lighter than I was this time last year, I wonder how the hell I coped with it then. At least I feel uncomfortable and want to get back on track.

PS I dont think Mini has seen me yet, so I will probably be chucked off once she notices im back! ;)

Flip me everyone is back - maybe we all ate like feck so we could just hang out on minimins again? ha ha ha

good luck howdy!

xxx

Wow great thread hunny, i meant to see that program but missed it as I was working but omg what a shocker!! It just goes to show ya cant eat what ya like, thanks for sharing its defintely an eye opener

Back