My birthday day !!

fillymum

synful soul
You know what I mean.

Today is my birthday and I am so grateful to have reached the grand old age of 67 years old. The alternative does not bear thinking about.

So far my day has been brilliant.

Up at 5a.m. for the market. It was a super, profitable market ( good job with all the bills that have come in this week ) The girls on the stall behind me gave me a lovely pair of earrings and lots of market friends called by. I celebrated with a vanilla yogurt and a banana and a cup of mint tea.

A good friend of more than 30 years is calling in to see me soon and I am sooo looking forward to seeing her. She is so lovely.

Tonight we are eating at home and having an SW friendly meal of Jamon Serrano with melon followed by lamb steaks with new potatoes, broccoli and carrots, mint sauce and SW gravy, finishing with fresh fruit and yogurt. I will be drinking sparkling mineral water. Sound boring ?? Not to me, I will thoroughly enjoy every mouthful and not feel guilty or bad about myself at the end of it.

My darling husband bought me a very romantic card, lovely words and one line on the Euromillones, we are really watching the pennies in readiness for our exodus from Spain with our animal family. I was so happy with my pressie ant it could end up being 23.000.000. Oh I have just come over all funny thinking about it.

Happy birthday to a very special lady.

hope you enjoy your meal, did you get extra licks and woofs from your furry family today.

:birthday:

Happy Birthday Cyber Granny...I hope that the rest of your day is fabulous just like you XXXXXX

Happy birthday, Sue
Hope it was everything you hoped for, and good luck on the lottery!

Thank you my friends.

The lamb was delicious. I have had a super day. Simple and easy, nothing flash but so enjoyable.

The visit from my friend was great. We talked for 2 hours non stop.

It has been a great day.

Happy Birthday Sue

:party0019:

jazzy2.jpg

Back