*MY BIRTHDAY LUNCH*-January, Preston

What is the best date for my Birthday Lunch??

• Saturday 17th January

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 18th January

• Saturday 24th January

• Sunday 25th January

• Total voters

Tazzi

is Special :P
Hey Guys,
Since my 21st was complete rubbish......does anyone fancy joining me in Liverpool (or anywhere else) just for a quiet one really, for my 22nd Birthday.

Just Lunch/Dinner and a few drinks.

Just thought i would add Preston to the list. It would be quite nice to take over my home town with you crazy ladies.......its never happened before :p

Taz x

Last edited:
Awww taryn I'd love to... but its my 40th that weekend!!!! (mind you, the 'surprise' party isnt till the weekend after so you never know........

I'll make sure to buy you a drink at the Trafford on Monday...you are coming aren't you???

I soooo wish I could - would be fab to meet you and to revist my 2nd home. But I can't that weekend.
Hope you have a fab weekend tho :)
xx

Liverpool sounds good to me and easy to get to from here!:D:D:D

Awww taryn I'd love to... but its my 40th that weekend!!!! (mind you, the 'surprise' party isnt till the weekend after so you never know........

I'll make sure to buy you a drink at the Trafford on Monday...you are coming aren't you???

Hey Deb,
OOO party :) So far im not sure if i can make it to the Trafford on Monday. I am booked on a course that day but my bos hasnt updated the roster so i am going to phone him today. If i dont have to go then i will definately be there :) x

I soooo wish I could - would be fab to meet you and to revist my 2nd home. But I can't that weekend.
Hope you have a fab weekend tho :)
xx

Thanks hun. I will have a drink for you. :p x

Liverpool sounds good to me and easy to get to from here!:D:D:D

Hello my dear,
Would be great to meet up. I have been thinking though.....about maybe just going out in Preston. I know its not that big but its cheap and there is an amazing cocktail bar....that i didnt know about till about a month ago. Thats just as easy to get to. Its on everyones train line :)

And there are the old favourite bars like assembly which is free to get in until 2am, and plays dodgy classic music :p and reflex.

Im just putting the idea out there. But whatever eveyone wants to do.......im cool with just so long as im not on my own again this year :) x

OK, So i pretty much agree with Bev-tastic!

The Tickled Trout for lunch.
Macdonald Tickled Trout Hotel
Preston New Road
Preston
PR5 0UJ

Its straight off the M6, Junction 31 for anyone driving. If you get the train to Preston Station I can pick anyone up, Not a problem.

SO now.............what date is best for people?

Either the 17th/18th of January or the 24th/25th of January??

Taz xx

OK, So i pretty much agree with Bev-tastic!

The Tickled Trout for lunch.
Macdonald Tickled Trout Hotel
Preston New Road
Preston
PR5 0UJ

Its straight off the M6, Junction 31 for anyone driving. If you get the train to Preston Station I can pick anyone up, Not a problem.

SO now.............what date is best for people?

Either the 17th/18th of January or the 24th/25th of January??

Taz xx

Either for us!!!

Back