My birthday may 25th want to be 11st

amber

By the 25th want to reach 11st I'm weighing at 11.12 at the moment as iv not dieted for a while due to family probs. wouldn't mind going under to the 10s I know I'm bein abit greedy but see what happens going to be strict n solid wish me luck ladies x

What a lovely day for a birthday! thats mine too, you should get half of that off in the first week, i know it depends in your size etc but if you stick with it and drink water i can be done. you have 4 weeks ish! good lukc sweetie x x

I'm going on holiday that day! So we are in the same boat! Be strict with yourself and keep telling yourself why you went on the diet in the first place :)

Good luck xxxxx

nicci79 said:
What a lovely day for a birthday! thats mine too, you should get half of that off in the first week, i know it depends in your size etc but if you stick with it and drink water i can be done. you have 4 weeks ish! good lukc sweetie x x

Thanks sweetheart x

Charlie Woo Woo said:
You can do it Amber! Your not greedy for wanting to be in the 10's... thats what I want to be :) x

Lol sometime it feels as If it's dragging to get in the 10s

lauraambrose7 said:
I'm going on holiday that day! So we are in the same boat! Be strict with yourself and keep telling yourself why you went on the diet in the first place :)

Good luck xxxxx

Will do but hope it comes off lol

Back