My blog

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
hello - got myself a blog.

Fixing my BIGGEST mistake

not much in it at the moment, just some seriously bad pictures for me to give myself a kick in the bum about :D

Fankoo xxx

Hey Leah! well done for the blog - I look forward to seeing your updates! Good luck VXX

Loving the blog babe and major respect to you on the photos, I have one of me in my underwear but haven't been brave enough to share. I always find it the best motivation in the world though!

Love and hugs
Gxx

awwww, you lot are toooooo cute xx

You are SO pretty!!!! :wow: Love the blog, and well done on having the strength to post those pictures - looking forward to reading your successes :clap:

Thank DQ, not so sure about the pretty thing though :S

I HAVE to post those pictures - the truth hurst right? My OH says i'm gorgeous, i wanna know what he thinks when i think i'm gorgeous :D

Thanks for your support xxx

don't make me come over there and stick my thumb in your nose xxx

ha! you wanna see me right now and tell me i'm gorgeous. Got such massive bags under my eyes i'm dodging lectures today. Got enough luggage in those bags to go to europe for a month.

Piles cream anyone? Oh, by the way, anyone got any tips for a serial nail biter? Extensions put me off for ages, but at the moment my grotty nails arent long enough for extensions! Reckon i should just get my own from tesco for now and as soon as they grow get them done?

Mocha darlin, i love the way i can make you laff!

Loon xxx

You really have such pretty eyes!

Beautiful altogether!

You CAN do this! We are right behind you!

Oh, by the way, anyone got any tips for a serial nail biter? Extensions put me off for ages, but at the moment my grotty nails arent long enough for extensions! Reckon i should just get my own from tesco for now and as soon as they grow get them done?

The only way I found to give up biting my nails was to have 2 babies!!:eek: My nails grew beautifully while I was pregnant so stopped but I started after having ds but after dd I pretty much stopped completly!!
I wouldn't recommend that method fully though!!
You have the willpower to do this diet you can stop biting your nails too!! Just think there are more germs under your nails than there are in a toilet :sign0137:

Love the blog too btw :D

i am a serial toilet seat licker though hun. Will ask OH and mother about the pregnancy thing, think i may get some funny looks though! I never used to bite them - only recently. Bah humbug x

Back