My Blog

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Martin, 16 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Martin

Martin in this to win!..

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Good luck Matey!!!!

I find blogging really helps me! Don't blog as often as I feel i should, but do try and update it weekly after weigh in and have added pics at monthly intervals (think you can see a difference this month!).

4. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

GREAT !!! look forward to sharing your success, Martin !!!

Debz xx

5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Great Martin, will be keeping an eye with interest - well done on doing this, it's a brave thing to do, but a very good thing to help you going too I am sure x

6. BubbleBlush

BubbleBlush Iam Loving It!! lol lol

Diet:
    Cambridge diet. I have 13stone to lose so hope CD wil get me close to that. Long way to go.
    I started my Blog on day5, am really glad i did, it gives me somewhere to vent all my worries lol. Good luck with it!
    sharon xx

7. lillypop

lillypop now got pictures in album

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good one!! It really helps me

8. judders74

judders74 Full Member

Hi Martin,

Just had a look at your blog, what a great idea. I for one will be visiting it regularly and look forward to sharing your successes.

Photo updates too...brave man! I have a "before" photo taken one day prior to starting CD, must remember to another one this weekend. Though I may do every 3 weeks to compare difference. How about you?

Judders

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.