My BMI is 25!

Gunna-make-it

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

After my disaster of a week last WI putting on 2lbs for no reason - I lost 3lbs this week which has taken me to BMI 25 :D What a fantastic feeling!!
I am 5lbs away from goal which is just brilliant and 21 weeks away from my wedding day!
I had a call last week to say my dress has come back so will be going for a fitting soon - love it!
I dont think I would have got this far without you guys - I mean that, I really do..one thing that does worry me is that I dont feel as "small" as I am, my CDC said yesterday that my waist is tiny! but I dont feel it... it is taking a while for me to adapt to how I look.... a shopping trip should help :D

Congratulations on reaching a healthy weight! Glad you like your dress. What an exciting time for you!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Wow, excellent weightloss especially at this wonderful time. I hope when you get to the dress fitting you get lots of compliments and they have to take the dress in loads - it will make you feel like you are on top of the world. :D

Well done on your weight loss, that is brilliant, take lots of 'after' photo's and compare them with your 'before' ones, I know it is an obvious thing to say but it will really help you see how far you have come..

Well done!! You are an inspiration xxx

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

After my disaster of a week last WI putting on 2lbs for no reason - I lost 3lbs this week which has taken me to BMI 25 :D What a fantastic feeling!!
I am 5lbs away from goal which is just brilliant and 21 weeks away from my wedding day!
I had a call last week to say my dress has come back so will be going for a fitting soon - love it!
I dont think I would have got this far without you guys - I mean that, I really do..one thing that does worry me is that I dont feel as "small" as I am, my CDC said yesterday that my waist is tiny! but I dont feel it... it is taking a while for me to adapt to how I look.... a shopping trip should help :D

Im with you on that one, i hit mine last week too :) well done you have done so very well and you are going to look great for the wedding!!

Well done..... you must be soooo pleased. I'd like my BMI to be out of the 40's can't imagine how I'll feel when its in the 20's!!!!

well done.

Yaaaaaay I am soooo excited... and yay to Huseyin - was looking at your before and after pics - well done you xx

Well done you!!

congrats!

i cant wait until my BMI is out of the obese range, until i am just ''overweight'' !! i dont think it's been that since i was about 13 years old!

well done on reaching goal, it does take your head longer to catch up with the weight youve lost cos you lose it so quickly, my mum lost 4 stone onLL 2 yrs ago shes a size 10 and she is still constantly asking me if she looks fat in this and no matter how many times i tell har "mum youre a skinny *****" lol she will still ask i think its habit. well done again xxx

Back