• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My BMI is 25!

S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

After my disaster of a week last WI putting on 2lbs for no reason - I lost 3lbs this week which has taken me to BMI 25 :D What a fantastic feeling!!
I am 5lbs away from goal which is just brilliant and 21 weeks away from my wedding day!
I had a call last week to say my dress has come back so will be going for a fitting soon - love it!
I dont think I would have got this far without you guys - I mean that, I really do..one thing that does worry me is that I dont feel as "small" as I am, my CDC said yesterday that my waist is tiny! but I dont feel it... it is taking a while for me to adapt to how I look.... a shopping trip should help :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

KD

Gone fishing
Congratulations on reaching a healthy weight! Glad you like your dress. What an exciting time for you!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Busybee

Silver Member
S: 16st9lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 1st4lb(7.73%)
Wow, excellent weightloss especially at this wonderful time. I hope when you get to the dress fitting you get lots of compliments and they have to take the dress in loads - it will make you feel like you are on top of the world. :D

Thanks all - wow busybee your losses are fab!!!!!!!!

exp107

Silver Member
S: 17st4lb C: 17st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done :)

Sarah_V

Silver Member
S: 21st11lb G: 11st0lb
Well done on your weight loss, that is brilliant, take lots of 'after' photo's and compare them with your 'before' ones, I know it is an obvious thing to say but it will really help you see how far you have come..

Well done!! You are an inspiration xxx

Huseyin

Silver Member
S: 17st2.8lb C: 17st2.8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

After my disaster of a week last WI putting on 2lbs for no reason - I lost 3lbs this week which has taken me to BMI 25 :D What a fantastic feeling!!
I am 5lbs away from goal which is just brilliant and 21 weeks away from my wedding day!
I had a call last week to say my dress has come back so will be going for a fitting soon - love it!
I dont think I would have got this far without you guys - I mean that, I really do..one thing that does worry me is that I dont feel as "small" as I am, my CDC said yesterday that my waist is tiny! but I dont feel it... it is taking a while for me to adapt to how I look.... a shopping trip should help :D
Im with you on that one, i hit mine last week too :) well done you have done so very well and you are going to look great for the wedding!!

Bonzo

S: 20st3lb C: 17st10lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st7lb(12.37%)
Well done..... you must be soooo pleased. I'd like my BMI to be out of the 40's can't imagine how I'll feel when its in the 20's!!!!

Yaaaaaay I am soooo excited... and yay to Huseyin - was looking at your before and after pics - well done you xx

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
C: 16st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.8
Well done you!!

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
S: 20st7lb C: 12st10lb G: 12st6lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 7st11lb(37.98%)
congrats!

i cant wait until my BMI is out of the obese range, until i am just ''overweight'' !! i dont think it's been that since i was about 13 years old!

melissa85

Silver Member
S: 17st6lb C: 15st6.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 1st13.5lb(11.27%)
well done on reaching goal, it does take your head longer to catch up with the weight youve lost cos you lose it so quickly, my mum lost 4 stone onLL 2 yrs ago shes a size 10 and she is still constantly asking me if she looks fat in this and no matter how many times i tell har "mum youre a skinny *****" lol she will still ask i think its habit. well done again xxx