My BMI is now 25.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sunflowers, 25 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

:bliss: 6lbs this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss:

That means my bmi is now 25.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that's it, no more ketosis for me! (h2b will appreciate not having the heating on in the car where ever we go... ;) )

Up to 1000 plan today - I actually feel a bit nervous about it, I'm really worried I'm going to put on weight.. I know that's daft as I lost weight on the 1000 plan for the first 5 or 6 weeks but it just seems a lot of food and carbs!

I've only got one more goal to turn green - and that's to lose 2 stone.. I'm one pound away from that and I would love to get that one green next week!

Off to have a boiled egg and toast for breakfast.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

I've missed eggs SO MUCH over the last 3 weeks - we have our own chickens so our eggs are really really fresh.. And taste yum!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
  4. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done, mines 25.1 feels so much better dont it, ive lost a couple of lb on 1000 plan so u should reach that goal no problem :D
  5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

well done hun, not far to go now! I noticed by your tricker we both have 11lbs to go....Good Luck.....xxxx
  6. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Well done you must be over the moon. I think you need to go onto another journey now of finding out why you eat like you did in the first place so you can control it in the future. I have been on 1000 for 4 weeks now, with good losses but it has opened the doors to the "chatterbox" and rather than beat myself up when I have gone over 1000 I am observing my eating like a science project, trying to learn from my mistakes and controlling myself. It's a very interesting project! Love bunnycd xxxxxxxx
  7. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Thank you Nessa!!

That's great to know Mandy, thank you!! I know the 1000 plan works for me - but having now done SS I think it makes you a bit nervous!! I saw other people had said that too when they were going up to AAM week or 790 - or the 1000 plan, funny how you get aprehensive isn't it?!

Ahh, so we both have the same goal mandi - that's a co-incidence!! Do you know, it's funny - I was about to say I think of you as a lot slimmer than me though until I worked out your bmi is only a little bit lower and for me to have a bmi of 24.7 I only have to lose 3.5lbs... So maybe my head needs to catch up a little bit!!! Hope you get to your goal soon, you look amazing now though so dont fade away!!

Hiya Bunny, thank you.. You look absolutely stunning (I knonw I said it on your thread, but ya do!), you've done so well... Yeah, I think in part for us we always ate very healthy meals, that honestly wasn't our problem.. Everything fresh, homecooked and organic - h2b is quite used to getting something with lentils, buckwheat or a thousand different beans in it!!!! I think where I went (staggeringly) wrong was my love for snacking - I would think nothing of eating a packet of crisps and a chocolate bar just because I was on a break at work.. And then have lunch, a yogurt and a pack of ice gems... Or if I was watching a movie I'd have a whole bag of dorito (?sp!) ready salted corn chips.. (Or if at the cinema a 3 scoop sundae plus popcorn and maybe a few sweets too)... So that's what I want to stop eating - and I genuinely do.. I feel so much better for not eating the rubbish, I dont really want to start again!!!!!!
  8. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

thats great
    well done you have done so well

kaz xxx
  9. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Well done H, that's fantastic :)
    You're doing so well, can understand your nerves, but the final weddding preps will probably keep you busy over the next week or so :)

K xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.