my body gallery

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by charlies_mummy, 12 August 2011 Social URL.

1. charlies_mummy

charlies_mummy all for my little man x

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    On yahoo news this morning this popped up, http://www.mybodygallery.com/ it's a website where you can type in your height and weight etc and see real photos of other women with your specifics (women only am afraid!) I found it quite interesting and thought some of you might too, I also typed in my goal weight and it has given me an idea of what I will look like - a huge confidence boost! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 888sally888

888sally888 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooh was fascinating - really funny to kind of look at your before and after weights and see how other people look!

4. Snakes and ladders

Snakes and ladders Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.65%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Calorie counting, exercise
    This is really interesting, thanks!

5. HelsAngel

HelsAngel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.27%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    Absolutely brilliant link, thanks. Just goes to show that what can work for some people, can't work for others. Just looking at the different shapes and sizes of people the same weight and height, there's such a vast difference and looking at the some people who are my current weight and height, if I looked like them, I wouldn't be here in the first place!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.