My box of hope arrived !!!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Essi, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Essi

Essi Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey all Esther here,
    I'm so excited my brown box of hope came today with my months supply of shakes!!!:D:D:D
    i ordered a couple of bars separate to try if i need something to bite on!!!
    i cant wait to just have the decision of choc/strawberry/vanilla/banana for myself,
    I find food a complete torment!! i figure to be kind to myself by July (my baby boys second birthday) i wont be hiding behind all my friends in the pictures.
    I really want to have some pictures of me my lovely (very supportive hubby) and baby done i only have a handful of photo's with me in so far witch is tragic
    speak soon
    est x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mollybloom

Mollybloom Full Member

Wait till you see yourself Est- you'll be diving in front of the camera in no time.

Good thinking ordering the box of shakes- I think I'm going to ditch the soups and do that next time round too. Much yummier,

The cereal bars are great too. Good for energy I find and (once you get used to the taste) nice to chew on!

Here's to tomorrow!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.