my boyf said i eat too much

I've had everyone gawp at my ice cream tub of pasta arrabiata that I've brought in today! But it's not like I'm going to eat it all at lunch - it's to see me through the day!

I like how much you can eat. It's great to see the look on peoples faces!

My OH often says to me 'what eating again', ermmmmmmmm yes I am:D

neither can my hubby, still the proof is in the pudding!

My mum can't get her head around it either, she doesn't understand that you eat until you're full. She won't trust me that it works cos she keeps thinking about calories *sigh*

well im losing slowly so im carrying on. he keeps saying maybe u should work out the calories but NOOOO thats what i wanted to get away from. yumyum!x

My Hubby used to say the same to me until he joined SW and then was told that he wasnt eating enough!
Now as we both have a gb, we just eat when we are hungry.

we had this coversation in group today...one of the new members said I had a problem this week... i ate too much...and the consultant was like...can you ever eat too much?!?! lol as long as you are eating the right things!

my oh looked through my book other day and said you got it good on this diet havn.t you... you can still fill your face.... hes enjoying leaving his chocolate in fridge and it still being there whe he gets home though :( lol

Yup, my DH and brother in law ere highly skeptical and kept poking fun n the beginning. At least, until DH started doing it. He's lost 25lbs in 12 weeks.

Family are exactly the same. Mind you, it does take a wee while to get your head around being able to eat so much - even when you know you're doing it right!

Back