My brain- does yours agree?

Nomes

Gold Member
So if 20 cals equal 1 syn roughly does 20 cals of energy burned through extra exercise make up for syns used? ;)

Lol I like your thinking

I don't seem to gain when i drink too much vodka - i reckon it is offset by the dancing and eventual 2 hour stagger home :)

Lol - I really did just laugh out loud there! Vodka- helping people get skinny since last weekend!

Nomes said:
Lol - I really did just laugh out loud there! Vodka- helping people get skinny since last weekend!

I also fall over alot during the stagger home so i reckon all the getting back up counts as body magic too :)

I sound like a right drunk - i'm not! Just a complete lightweight ( or in the OH's words a 'cheap date')

kingleds said:
I also fall over alot during the stagger home so i reckon all the getting back up counts as body magic too :)

I sound like a right drunk - i'm not! Just a complete lightweight ( or in the OH's words a 'cheap date')

Me too lol! Three cans of koppaberg pear cider and I'm stumbling like a crazy fool! Well no more pear cider due to the syns eek!

What about the amount of energy used going back and forth to the toilet!?

Nomes said:
Me too lol! Three cans of koppaberg pear cider and I'm stumbling like a crazy fool! Well no more pear cider due to the syns eek!

What about the amount of energy used going back and forth to the toilet!?

Definitely counts :)

Weight Watchers uses that method, however on Slimming World as you are allowed to eat free food, it is worthless to reward exercise with predominantly empty calories.

Back