• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My brain- does yours agree?

Lol I like your thinking

Nomes said:
Lol - I really did just laugh out loud there! Vodka- helping people get skinny since last weekend!
I also fall over alot during the stagger home so i reckon all the getting back up counts as body magic too :)

I sound like a right drunk - i'm not! Just a complete lightweight ( or in the OH's words a 'cheap date')

Nomes

Gold Member
kingleds said:
I also fall over alot during the stagger home so i reckon all the getting back up counts as body magic too :)

I sound like a right drunk - i'm not! Just a complete lightweight ( or in the OH's words a 'cheap date')
Me too lol! Three cans of koppaberg pear cider and I'm stumbling like a crazy fool! Well no more pear cider due to the syns eek!

What about the amount of energy used going back and forth to the toilet!?

Nomes said:
Me too lol! Three cans of koppaberg pear cider and I'm stumbling like a crazy fool! Well no more pear cider due to the syns eek!

What about the amount of energy used going back and forth to the toilet!?
Definitely counts :)

JemmaBe

Silver Member
Weight Watchers uses that method, however on Slimming World as you are allowed to eat free food, it is worthless to reward exercise with predominantly empty calories.