My bum, it talks to me

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
Ok, not that way (not enough beans (eeuw, worry))

I seem to hav got a bit carried a way with my inner voice. When I started this, I was self talking, you knw, I dont want to eat that, it isnt good for me, it wont take me where I want to go.

I have done this so many times, i got to feeling like my fat was talking to me - go on, one barm wont hurt, you will enjoy it, you can bee good tomorrow'

and my brain is saying ' think how you will feel at christmas if you have lost 3 st. your jeans already look like they belong to Krusty the clown. Is that not better than a barm cake?'

Now I can actually imagine my fat bum saying 'WEEEEEE! I am shrinking! Take that, tight jeans! take that - false bargain pants from monsoon that never fitted and I was too lazy to take back and now fasten! I am smaller! I will be smaller still! I WILL fit in an aeroplane seat! and i won block th water from getting to the back of the bath!'

Okay, I admit this appears slightly unhinged, but it keeps me amused when OH is eating crumpets. (ohh - there's my bum again - no longer will my surface be the texture of a crumpet - i will be a NECTARINE!)

Now I can actually imagine my fat bum saying 'WEEEEEE! I am shrinking!

*Leah runs away scared*

just jesting, thats a brilliant way to think.
Let us know what else it's saying as you get smaller hun xxx

I seem to hav got a bit carried a way with my inner voice. When I started this, I was self talking, you knw, I dont want to eat that, it isnt good for me, it wont take me where I want to go.

I have done this so many times, i got to feeling like my fat was talking to me - go on, one barm wont hurt, you will enjoy it, you can bee good tomorrow'

and my brain is saying ' think how you will feel at christmas if you have lost 3 st. your jeans already look like they belong to Krusty the clown. Is that not better than a barm cake?'

Now I can actually imagine my fat bum saying 'WEEEEEE! I am shrinking! Take that, tight jeans! take that - false bargain pants from monsoon that never fitted and I was too lazy to take back and now fasten! I am smaller! I will be smaller still! I WILL fit in an aeroplane seat! and i won block th water from getting to the back of the bath!'

Okay, I admit this appears slightly unhinged, but it keeps me amused when OH is eating crumpets. (ohh - there's my bum again - no longer will my surface be the texture of a crumpet - i will be a NECTARINE!)

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: I would listen to your Bum!!! Lol - Is a cake really worth the guilt ? I know I am going through it after the weekend!!! Not doing it again though!

You WILL be able to sit in an aeroplane seat and lower the meal tray!
You WILL be able to sit in a bath and have the water lap around you instead of causing a dam! I can't even fit in my bath!!! So that's another incentive for me

Good Luck!

Kerry-Ann

x

PMSL my bum mumbles still, it's so fat it's mouth is blocked hee hee

now I look like I'm stalking the Original Mrs V

You guys crack me up .... posts like these are great and put a smile on my face!!! Anything that helps your brain stay off the food is fine by me!!!

Fantastic visualisation technique and it seems to be working as your bargain pants now fit:party0011:

Wonderful sense of humour:p

Love Mini xxx

You could possibly have the wisest bottom in the world - not there is an achievement!

Gx

Back