My calorie count and fitness log

Tano

Gold Member
Hi, I'm forever switching around threads hah, just cannot get my head into a plan at the moment. Have followed Sw and WW since new year and cannot stick to them. My heads just not in the right place to stick to a plan and I've maintained the same weight since I started. The good thing is, I haven't gained but I just need to relax a bit and do this my own way. I exercise a lot; 4-5 times a week but I can't seem to get the food part right. I weigh in on a weds. My start weight Is 10 st 3 which is the last time I weighed in. I've downloaded an app on my phone to log calories and exercise so I'll use that.
My daily calorie target is 1500 cals a day as I simply cannot live on 1200, it's way too low for me.
Today so far:
2 wholemeal toast with clover
2 white coffee (no sugar)

Bag of discos crisps
(total 480 cals so far)

Exercise: punch jump crunch class = 510 cals burned.

Here to follow :) x what bread did u have nimble or just normal bread ?x

Kelsey said:
Here to follow :) x what bread did u have nimble or just normal bread ?x

Normal hovis wholemeal :) I don't usually eat bread but stayed at my sisters and it was that or kids cereal haha x

Sugar puffs with semi skimmed milk for lunch
351 cals
Total: 831 total so far today :)

Hi i am the same, I find cal counting way easier esp with myfitnesspal.com app and website. I find Alpen Musili is YUMMY and really filling for breakfast, anything i eat for breakfast, i do be starving by 1030 but when i eat musili I get hungry around 12 is

Your start weight is 10st 3? How much do you want to loose, that's my goal weight haha xx

frankinstein123 said:
Your start weight is 10st 3? How much do you want to loose, that's my goal weight haha xx

oh no, let me explain.... I've lost 2 stone already on the Cambridge diet, last summer. I did get down to 9 11, and may target is 9 7 :)

Yesterday I went over my calories by 608 approximately! We had a Chinese last night with the OH's family and wine. It was lovely and I don't care too much that I went over as it was nice to have a family meal like that.
Today: special k red berries with skimmed milk
Coffee
304 cals

Ahh, well done on the weight loss already :) I stuck to my diet last night after binging on Friday, I always find weekends tough, and today we are heading over to Blackpool no doubt fish and chips will be involved! Uh oh, I hope they do jackets haha x

frankinstein123 said:
Ahh, well done on the weight loss already :) I stuck to my diet last night after binging on Friday, I always find weekends tough, and today we are heading over to Blackpool no doubt fish and chips will be involved! Uh oh, I hope they do jackets haha x

Hahaha I've never been to Blackpool but have always wanted to go!! Whenever we visit our friends in Brighton, fish n chips are always on the cards.
I think that's one of the great things about cal counting tho, that u can be flexible and hold back if you know you're having something naughty. With WW and slimming world, one naughty day would turn into a naughty week because I thought id ruined it anyway! X

Yeh I was like that, I could not have the patience with ww, but I did slimming world, mainly cause I wanted to eat abit more to have abit more energy, but I just got irritated with looking for syn values and having to do everything from scratch, calorie counting is much easier, and I can just go in the cupboard and have this and that without worrying about syns haha, I need to shed 4 stone, really trying now, don't want to be fat forever lol x

frankinstein123 said:
Yeh I was like that, I could not have the patience with ww, but I did slimming world, mainly cause I wanted to eat abit more to have abit more energy, but I just got irritated with looking for syn values and having to do everything from scratch, calorie counting is much easier, and I can just go in the cupboard and have this and that without worrying about syns haha, I need to shed 4 stone, really trying now, don't want to be fat forever lol x

You'll get it off no problem! Do you have 1200 cals a day? X

2 snack eggs and a coconut muller 183 cals

1148 cals for dinner, the MIL made a pie, roast pots, veg n yorkshire pids along with banoffee pie and cream! Delish
Total cals were over again today at 1993
No exercise

Atleast I'm not the only one who went 'a bit' over today haha your a lot like me lol take a look at my diary for today it's soooo bad! I am trying to stick to 1200 a day yes lol failed today :-( xx

frankinstein123 said:
Atleast I'm not the only one who went 'a bit' over today haha your a lot like me lol take a look at my diary for today it's soooo bad! I am trying to stick to 1200 a day yes lol failed today :-( xx
Haha very similar!!! X

Welllll I stepped on the scales this morning and am 10 7!!!! Eeeeek! I'm starting afresh today and am sticking with calorie counting. Monday mornings will be my weigh day x

Exactly a stone to lose, going to aim for 2lbs a week x

Back