My calorie intake so far

Yasmine

One last chance
Ok, I've been really worrying these past few days. Now I know that because carbs have been introduced into my diet, my calories will obviously increase.

But can you guys have a look and tell me if they're too high?

Day 1: 429.25 calories
Day 2: 469.35 calories
Day 3: 693.49 calories
Day 4: 963.59 calories
Day 5: 954.03 calories

I think I might aim for 750 tomorrow :(, getting scared again

i'd say they are ideal Yas. When do weigh in?The scales will tell you, but you deffo won't have put on! Good luck!

I get weighed on saturday. I'm just really scared :(.

Are you sure they're ideal? I'm nearly in the 1000's

Yasmine, you are doing spectacularly well, good luck for the Saturday WI. :cross:

Thank you, I'm gonna need it heh

Once you refeed properly which you are doing, you should be aiming for 1000 a day Yasmine, anything under can run the risk of your body going into starvation. Have a look at the 'Calorie Counting Forum' I picked up a good few tips from KD - she is on the ball when it comes to calories etc.

It reasures me that you told me I'm eating right. I felt really guilty about the rice last night :(. So, should my calories be in the 1000's right now?

I guess I should start to get them up a little. How many calories should they be going up by everyday to make sure I don't go into starvation mode?

It's really confusing because of TFR and the gradual glycogen stores.

just stick to what you are doing now, then after 2 weeks refeed, aim to be consuming 1000 calories then, but if you get to 900+ on refeed, its still ok, no worries about it.

Thank God!

I've been stressing like mad these past few days. I've been so precise with my food and have been editing my diary non stop when feeling bad.

The first week, until you have your first weigh in is scary hun, its only natural to be a little stressed over it, especially after having had such a long time on TFR.

Is everyone counting calories

I had not considered counting calories but it this what I should be doing. I have no idea what a salmon steak is. Any ideas. approx 6ozs

Not sure on the oz's converted to grammes, but I had salmon on 2 days, I think it was tues and wed its listed on my diet sheet.

that seems high

Thanks
Will look up your diary. I have had salmon about 4 times and it does seem very high in calories.

The first week, until you have your first weigh in is scary hun, its only natural to be a little stressed over it, especially after having had such a long time on TFR.
Yeah I know, I'm just scared to death of gaining it all back. I will be so happy if I even maintained :)

It is higher than the other fish I have been eating, but its one of my favourite fish. Maybe once a week will be the best for the salmon from now on for me.

Will try out other fish, though can't say that baked cod/haddock exciteS me that much. Suppose could try plaice or something. Have to jazz it up with spices etc.

Try some smoked vietnamese river cobbler from Tesco, its just a little milder than smoked haddock - cheap too.

Try some smoked vietnamese river cobbler from Tesco, its just a little milder than smoked haddock - cheap too.
Thanks.
Is it as high in calories as salmon. Sorry just being lazy now as I know I can look it up somewhere, but you just seem to have these cals. off to a T.

Back