my cambridge consultant isn't really bothered

Is it normal my cc just weighes me and takes my money no talk nothing,I've heard other people say theyget given the ketstixs to try and see if they are in ketosis my cc just saids its not all about ketosis,I feel cheated as I thought we would sit and talk about how things are going ect! She also weighes me upstairs and her kids come running in and out!!should I be getting more support?? I feel I can't txt or email her if I've had a bad day as I feel I'm pestering!! What should I do:

This is exactly how I felt :( i think you should try to find another CDC. I gave up and start lighterlife next week :)

Definitely get a new CDC, My lady is so supportive!
I can call or text her any time I need some support!xx

God where about do you live? x

Defo get another CDC! Mine sits with me every week & we chat about everything and anything! She sat with me last week for over an hour (and she's mobile so she still had to travel to her next consultation) she's so lovely. I'd recommend phoning or emailing a few to see what they're like and choosing another :) xx

Definitely get a new CDC, My lady is so supportive!
I can call or text her any time I need some support!xx

Same as Chrissy. Mine texts me and emails me. In fact she's become much more than just a CDC to me. I can share every aspect of the diet with her, she's fab. Definitely worth looking for another one.

And I would NEVER get to a CDC who could not guarantee a 1-to-1 appointment: that means no kids, no husband, etc. I am ashamed enough of my weight without having to share it with her family. xxx

Definitely definitely get a new one, my cdc is brilliant she makes sure its 1 to 1 stuff we will have a chat about the week and how i think i have done and then a general chit chat, i can call/text/email her anytime aswell and she will always reply

Same here hun my CDC has a beauty salon and her weigh ins are done in a special room usually last 15 mins but she knows with me to book out an hour sometimes longer lol even tho I have known her 6 weeks I really do class her as a friend and kno she will b in my life much longer than I will be doing cd! You really should give urself the best opportunity and look for a CDC that supports and helps you throughout all slip ups and successes x

Ey u guys. God u have a lot of support! I live in basingstoke, all I get is one email a week to ask what food were be having!I will have a look tonight as I feel like I'm doing it on my own with no support:(

I have been measured throughout at least once a month but normally every other week

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Poor you - How sad that you can't enjoy your visit. I really look forward to seeing my CDC each week. She is always supportive and sometimes I am there for up to 90 mins just chatting. I would definitely change cdc's - yours sounds awful and the diet is hard enough without having to put up with that.

I havent been measured either :( too late now i think x

My cdc doesn't sit and chat for hours, but I wouldn't want her too. She never makes me feel rushed though and is very supportive. Texts me every week to see how I am and tells me to text her straight away if I'm struggling. Your cdc sounds a bit crap- you pay top money for her services, so find another one who will give you the time x x

I agree with others here - you are absolutely not getting the service you should be. My Consultant was great - nothing was too much trouble for her. She always had plenty of time for me and we used to chat about the diet and all sorts of other things. A Consultant should also be a friend, I mean you will probably be seeing her weekly for months! It's amazing how warm and friendly the relationship can become.

Your Consultant is not doing right by you and as consequence you are not getting the emotional support that is vital on Cambridge. Check the website and get a new Consultant, fast. You don't have to explain why to your present Consultant. If need be just fib and say you are taking a break from the diet. You don't have to go into detail. Then just quietly start up with the new one!

Good luck x

I think I will do that as 2 weeks ago I had a awful week and put 2 pounds on could of done with some support!!last week put my all into it and lost half a stone could of done with a well done chat but no!!

Back