My cambridge diary

Michele222

Hi I started Cambridge diet 2/2/2011
I have. 4 stone to loose 56lb in total
My first goal is to be under 15 st as I haven't seen 14st on the scales since I had my 2 boys and piled on 4 stone being pregnant and having Pre-eclampsia. I have struggled with my weight ever since.
It time to change lol and I have 2 wedding 60th birthday and mother n law taking all the family to Disney land paris in the summer I want to b a slimmer me .

Been on ss for 8 days now no cheating lol

Start weight 16st 9lb
9/2/11 first weigh in lost 9lb
now weigh 16st
16/2/11 second weigh in

Can any tell me how to use this site and how to make a profile thing on here thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello there!!! I don't know if u can until 50posts hun!!! I have around the same as u to lose and we roughly sane weight are u quite tall??? Good luck and keep up the excellent work when is your weigh in
Take care luv Sharon xx

therealbbe said:
Hello there!!! I don't know if u can until 50posts hun!!! I have around the same as u to lose and we roughly sane weight are u quite tall??? Good luck and keep up the excellent work when is your weigh in
Take care luv Sharon xx

Good luck sweet heart I've lost 21 pounds so far I was 14 9 and I'm like 5 foot nothing so looked like an Easter egg lol but I'm feeling great and it's so nice when people start to notice good luck u can do it x x

simmy said:
Good luck sweet heart I've lost 21 pounds so far I was 14 9 and I'm like 5 foot nothing so looked like an Easter egg lol but I'm feeling great and it's so nice when people start to notice good luck u can do it x x

Ty simmy lol Easter egg!!!!! Wow 21 lbs amazing well done you xxxx

therealbbe said:
Take care luv Sharon xx

Hi Sharon no I'm short I'm 5th 3in lol
My 2nd weigh in is Wednesday I've was finding it hard work yesterday on ss but got through it now this is the start of a new day lol
Have u had ur first weigh in yet
It's nice talking to some1 who is at the same stage as me xxx

Michele222 said:
Hi Sharon no I'm short I'm 5th 3in lol
My 2nd weigh in is Wednesday I've was finding it hard work yesterday on ss but got through it now this is the start of a new day lol
Have u had ur first weigh in yet
It's nice talking to some1 who is at the same stage as me xxx

Hello Michelle
My second weigh in is tuesday I lost 10 on my first week very happy just wanna keep it going I had amazing day yesterday just feel so ready to do this and I know I can it is lovely talking with people at the beginning of journey like me keep me posted and well done for getting through yesterday u DID IT!!!! Whooohooo mini goal done.
Have great weekend lovely
Sharon xxx

O well done mate that's really good I hope to loose 5lb this week how about u
U will have to let me no how u get on with 2nd weigh in xxxx

Michele222 said:
O well done mate that's really good I hope to loose 5lb this week how about u
U will have to let me no how u get on with 2nd weigh in xxxx

Thanks chick Yeah course I will let u know I am hoping for 4 coz that will be stone but hey I can't keep hoping lol xxx

Have u tested ur ketones in ur wee yet mine started on day 5 with a small trace and the reading has now moved to 8 which is a large trace
I'm feeling ok today we took the kids out after going shopping and then brought them Macdonalds and chocolate as a treat so hard not to have some
I also tried the Cambridge bars yum yum lol I think I will change to having a bar in the evening lol feels like have real chocolate lol

Michele222 said:
Have u tested ur ketones in ur wee yet mine started on day 5 with a small trace and the reading has now moved to 8 which is a large trace
I'm feeling ok today we took the kids out after going shopping and then brought them Macdonalds and chocolate as a treat so hard not to have some
I also tried the Cambridge bars yum yum lol I think I will change to having a bar in the evening lol feels like have real chocolate lol

Hello u glad u had lovely day with kids and well done with McDonalds I don't know if I ready for that :/ well I haven't tested wee wee I am not hungry and have been SSing for 10 days no cheats had all water etc so I tink I must be there :) and losing gud weight, I am trying bars when I see CDC on Tuesday don't know which yet decisions decisions lol
Xxx

Hey, how have your found your first week? I start CD tomorrow.
How do u test for ketones in your wee.....??

x

ChelleryPickle said:

x

Your CDC can give u a stick to pee on I just never bothered but up to you :) we are both past first week hun but if it helps I found it really ok I just knew it would get better and want this soooooooo much xx

ChelleryPickle said:

x

Hi I have found it ok the first 4 days r the hardest just keep going and on day 5 u will b buzzing loads if energy the first 4 days ur body is craving carbs
Drink loads of water they say the more u drink the more u shink lol

I brought a pack of sticks to wee cheep on eBay
Good luck

Day 11 started well with my son scoring a goal for his football team today then I get a phone call from my mum saying my nan really I'll again.
I've just left her with a tear in my eyes which was hard but i had to get back for the kids
I'm now finding hard not to comfort eat and I'm about to cook roast dinner for the family this is going to b hard not to pick

Michele222 said:
Day 11 started well with my son scoring a goal for his football team today then I get a phone call from my mum saying my nan really I'll again.
I've just left her with a tear in my eyes which was hard but i had to get back for the kids
I'm now finding hard not to comfort eat and I'm about to cook roast dinner for the family this is going to b hard not to pick

Michelle!!! Don't worry or think about it hun just see how the day pans out and don't put any more pressure on yourself u will be fine I am soooooo sorry about your nan hope she gets better soon. Congrats to ya son for scoring his goal another proud moment to remember. Thinking of you hugggggsssssss xxxxx

Back