My Cambridge diary!! :) :)

Morning maddy1970 :) .. i had a chocolate shake for breakfast today and i was surprised, its actually rather nice! so i will be ordering more of those for next week.
im thinking of trying a porridge next week aswell and im also going to see if i can get some of the veggie water flavouring as i would so love a nice hot drink now lol

day 2 is going just as good as day 1 for me so far! .. im waiting for around 3 o clock and then im going to have my fruits of the forest shake and then my chocolate orange bar for tea tonight :)

hope your day is as good as mine :) :) xx

MiniMar - Your losses before christmas were brilliant! good luck on getting back on track, you've done it once, so you can do it again! :) x

Oh and did anyone watch Super size v Super skinny last night? .. i did and i was so shocked at how some people let themselves get, did feel sorry for them though, especially '' becky'' that was on it, she was so upset that she didn't lose much weight but atleast she is trying :)

I Do enjoy watching programs like that whilst im on a diet like this, it makes me want to stick to it so much more :) xx

jodi, i have had the choc and orange and choc and mint flavour shakes, i made them with hot water so like having a hot chocolate , its lovely ...really nice so try your choc with hot water next time xx

yeah i think i will :) thanks for the tip xx

Weighed in after being off for a couple of weeks so I'm gonna call this week no.5
So here goes....
Week 5 - 3.25lbs :) .. couldn't believe it.

My CWP guide has recommended some of the porridges so I took one of the apple & cinnamon one to try. Has anyone tried this? (not looking forward to it as I hate the sight of porridge)

Things I like with CWP
Leek & Potato soup
Chicken & Mushroom soup
Oriental Chillie chicken soup.
Chocolate orange shakes
Chocolate mint shakes
Strawberry shakes
Fruit of the forrest shakes
I tend to get a few Chololate Velvet ready shakes which are handy to use a my job involves a lot of driving so can have them on the go.
I also bought a Cambridge shaker which i find brilliant. Was using a tupperware one but Cambridge one is much better. No lumps!! However at something like €7 they're a little expensive.

Good luck everyone. I know a few of ye will be hitting the ketosis stage shortly and then you'll see your weightloss kick in.

Well done!! That's brilliant :)

So day number 2 is almost over for me and its been all good :)

Today I have had a chocolate shake which was really nice, a banana shake and just had my chocolate orange bar which I didn't like, I didn't like the toffee bar yesterday either, I enjoy licking the chocolate of them though!! Lol

Also almost finished my 3 litres of water again :)
I fill up my 3 litre bottle each morning and have it next to me each day, makes it go down much easier and quicker :)

Hope everyone has had a good day :)

Here's to day 3 tomorro!! Xx

I never seem to be able to drink enough water! I force it down and never seem to be off the toilet! I still drink tea and coffee too so i still get plenty of fluids but i do wish i could drink more water.

I find It pretty easy to drink my water, it sounds really odd but I fill my 3 litre bottle up and then I pour some into my pint glass and Drink it with a straw and i just keep filling my glass up until its gone, i don't actually drink it from my bottle lol I find it much easier to drink and it also goes alot quicker lol xx

So day 3 for me today and I'm still finding it really easy :)
Had my chocolate shake for breakfast which I still really like, and I'm now sat here drinking lots of water :)

Tested for ketosis earlier and it's ++ so im in ketosis and should be fully in ketosis by tomorrow morning which I'm very happy about :)

My other half told me yesterday that for every pound I lose I will get a pound in money to go towards a new wardrobe for when I'm finally at goal but if i give up then he gets to spend the money on himself! So I'm even more determined now :)

He also told me that he's actually really confident that I can stick to this and he will carry on helping any way he can :) :)

It's crazy how much I want this to be "my diet", the one that I will finally stick with and get this weight of once and for all and I don't want to sound big headed or arrogant or anything but I am pretty much 100% certain that I will stick to it :) :)

Very very excited but also a tad nervous about my first weigh in on Monday, I know most people lose loads in there first week but I'd be extremely happy if I've lost 4/5 pound so anything more than that will be an amazing bonus :)

Hope everyone has a brilliant day!! :D xx

omg!! i want to eat, i want to eat, i want to eat!!! ... i was out my mum and dads today and they don't know im on this diet, and they offered me toblerone, crisps, chocolate biscuits and they even asked if i wanted to stay for tea =( .. i said no to everything but it was the hardest thing ive had to do, and ive given birth!! .. it sounds pathetic but i just wanted to cry =(

omg!! i want to eat, i want to eat, i want to eat!!! ... i was out my mum and dads today and they don't know im on this diet, and they offered me toblerone, crisps, chocolate biscuits and they even asked if i wanted to stay for tea =( .. i said no to everything but it was the hardest thing ive had to do, and ive given birth!! .. it sounds pathetic but i just wanted to cry =(

Hang in there hunni. This diet really messes with us sometimes. One minute you can have a will of iron and the next you so want to give in, its tough. Try to stay strong and the need to eat will pass.

Just focus on your first weigh in and how much you will lose xx

Thankyou MissMac! im not giving in! not again! i no how how rubbish and guilty i feel after wards and i also hate the way i look and im not putting myself through it anymore! im in this for the long haul and i will NOT be giving up until im at goal :) :) x

Well done for resisting. It can be so bloody difficult at times but keep you eye on the prize!

Wow... I've been exactly the same this week! Today is day 4 again since Christmas and I've found it harder this time around. Last night I nearly caved around 10pm.. I wanted everything naughty.. My body was screaming for carbs. Somehow I resisted and I'm so relieved. Roll on for my weigh in on Monday. ( I put on 10lbs over Christmas.. Ouch!) We can do it!

Thankyou MissMac! im not giving in! not again! i no how how rubbish and guilty i feel after wards and i also hate the way i look and im not putting myself through it anymore! im in this for the long haul and i will NOT be giving up until im at goal :) :) x

Wow... I've been exactly the same this week! Today is day 4 again since Christmas and I've found it harder this time around. Last night I nearly caved around 10pm.. I wanted everything naughty.. My body was screaming for carbs. Somehow I resisted and I'm so relieved. Roll on for my weigh in on Monday. ( I put on 10lbs over Christmas.. Ouch!) We can do it!

Fair play to you JodiLeanne, Miss Mac is right. Stick with it, It's not going to be easy and there are always going to be challenges. My hubby is the only one that knows I'm doing CWP so I'm at the stage where i'm avoiding my family/friends so i'm not exposing myself to 'food' challenges:cry:

I imaging the sole source plan is a difficult plan, I'm doing the SS+ where i have a small meal during the day. If you feel you cant continue any longer, mayby try SS+ (I'm still losing the lbs although maybe slower).

How did you test for ketosis??

Willow12.... put it all behind you. I hope you had a good Christmas and like me you're back on the wagon. New year.... New you. (Although who am I to give advice. I fell off the wagon last night. Had a slice of my daughter's 5th birthday cake and once that passed my lips I ate marshmallows and cadbury's mini eggs. Feel miserable now:cry:)

Have a good weekend everyone and can't wait to here how much less of you there will be next week.

help me ladies im losing the will here !!! day 4 no movement at all on the scales ....feeling very deflated :( was soo hungry last night cant go to the loo ..help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jane xx

Fair play to you JodiLeanne, Miss Mac is right. Stick with it, It's not going to be easy and there are always going to be challenges. My hubby is the only one that knows I'm doing CWP so I'm at the stage where i'm avoiding my family/friends so i'm not exposing myself to 'food' challenges:cry:

I imaging the sole source plan is a difficult plan, I'm doing the SS+ where i have a small meal during the day. If you feel you cant continue any longer, mayby try SS+ (I'm still losing the lbs although maybe slower).

How did you test for ketosis??

Willow12.... put it all behind you. I hope you had a good Christmas and like me you're back on the wagon. New year.... New you. (Although who am I to give advice. I fell off the wagon last night. Had a slice of my daughter's 5th birthday cake and once that passed my lips I ate marshmallows and cadbury's mini eggs. Feel miserable now:cry:)

Have a good weekend everyone and can't wait to here how much less of you there will be next week.

Heyy :) .. i was considering doing the ss+ but decided the ss is more for me as i just eat what im given and that's that! lol
None of my family know either apart from my other half, so maybe i should have avoided going! .. not this Saturday but next Saturday ive got the whole family coming over for a meal which im cooking! .. im doing Spaghetti Bolognaise with cheesy garlic bread, one of my favorite meals ever. going to be so so tough but i will get through it, i've already told my parent's i won't be eating anything so i just have to power through! .. what's going to make it worse, is that im cooking it in my slow cooker, so im going to have the smell in my house all day, going to be extremely hard!

i bought some ketostix from amazon a few weeks ago, only for around £6 for 50 of them and i just test on those :)
My cdc asked me if i had some to test else she would have given me 1 so maybe its worth asking yours?

have a brill day xx

Back