My Cambridge diary!! :) :)

help me ladies im losing the will here !!! day 4 no movement at all on the scales ....feeling very deflated :( was soo hungry last night cant go to the loo ..help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jane xx

Calm down!! seriously your doing absolutely amazing, what would you gain from giving up now? apart from more weight? .. You should ask your cdc for some fibre, it will help with the toilet problem :) .. dont worry about the scales not moving yet, your body has gone through some serious changes and it needs time to adjust, you will be so pleased and very proud of yourself once you have your first weigh in on Monday! trust me!

I broke my scales just before Christmas, no idea how, they just don't work anymore, which im actually happy about, ive not bothered replacing them and i also don't plan to because then i have no way of weighing myself during the week, it is hard and i would like to know if i have lost anything yet but it stops any panic if they don't budge! and it also makes the weeks weight loss look better and bigger if i only weigh once each week! :)

Stick with it, we CAN do this! xx

So day 4 for me today! .. actually can't believe it, i know it's still very early day's but i don't think i could be more proud of myself right now, iv'e got my first head ache today, its not really bad or anything but i can feel it's there, but if i had to decide between a few head ache's or being hideously fat, i would 100% go for the head aches!

I tested for ketosis again this morning and it was ++ yesterday morning and +++ this morning so im almost fully fully there now which makes me so happy!!

Had my first shake of the day which was fruits of the forest which i still love so much, tastes amazing and very satisfying :) and i am now sat here watching some childrens program with my daughter, drinking lots of water waiting for my other half to get home from work!

Here's to another 100% day!! xx

So me, my other half and our daughter are at my parents for tea tonight and they are all having chips tin ham egg and beans and I've got grilled chicken and scrambled egg? I know those two things won't take me out of ketosis as I use to have it all the time on slim and save so I think I've made a really good choice? Xx

im on ss, how about you? x

yeah, i only had some chicken and scrabbled eggs today because my parents don't know about this diet and wouldnt let me sit there with nothing whilst there all eating so i think i made a good choice,

i did consider ss+ but ss is more for me, i eat what im given and thats it! xx

I'm on SS+ too.. I love my meal esp chicken wrapped in large lettuce leaves with a few pieces of finely chopped cucumber. I also use lots of herbs and spices.

So day 5 today!! .. only 2 days until my first weigh in, couldn't be more excited but also extremely nervous incase i havn't lost anything! .. im hoping to lose around 4 to 5 lbs this week so hopefully i should be ok!

Even though i know im in ketosis, i checked again this morning! .. very obsessed with it! lol but im fully in ketosis now which makes me a very happy girl! :) :)

I had my shopping delivered this morning aswell, we normally drive up and get it but asda is doing free delivery on orders over £50 so i thought i'd let them bring it all to us for free as we always spend over £50 anyway and i bought soo many different cleaning products, normally when im bored i eat, so i thought seeing as i can't eat, i'd clean instead! :)
it was delivered at 9 this morning and i've spent the last 3 hours cleaning!! .. everything is so shiny and my house smells lovely!

My other half packed all the food shopping away and i packed the cleaning bits away, but i can honestly seeing saying all the crisps and nice juices that we just bought didnt bother me at all :) :)

Im now sat here with my other half and daughter watching tv and looking for a new hoover to buy! exciting? lol :giggle:

Heres to a brill day 5!! xx

Im finding it so so hard today, it was the same when i was on slim and save, i always found it harder when my other half was home from work, so i no longer like the weekends!!

I just want to be weighed now, Monday can seriously not come quick enough!! .. i'm still very nervous though as i know if i haven't lost atl east 5lbs then im going to give up and go straight for the takeaway!!

But on a serious note, if for some reason i haven't lost 4 - 5lbs when i get weighed on Monday then im really thinking of swapping over to weight watchers or slimming world as its obviously much easier and cheaper and i will still lose weight, just not as fast!!

I really hope i have lost a nice amount on Monday though as i so want to stick to this and lose the weight!! i need help!! xx

hi jodi,

we will both lose weight monday WE WILL !!! im like you a bit nervous but excited especially when we both know we have done so well and not cheated ...xx

Hey Hun! Im gutted, my weigh in has been moved to Thursday at 1 :( and I have no way of weighin myself at home, I keep thinking, no it's a good thing, it gives me a few extra days to lose a bit more, I'm sure it will be fine xx

hi jodi,

we will both lose weight monday WE WILL !!! im like you a bit nervous but excited especially when we both know we have done so well and not cheated ...xx

My weigh in us Monday too.. First weigh in since Christmas ti see how much I've lost. I put 10lbs on over Christmas and new year so I'm really hoping I've lost a lot. I really want to eat tonight.. Argh. I've had a Lush bath and watched some YouTube beauty vlogs (addictive) and I'm now settling down with my choc milk shake.

I

oh no jodi..how annoying is that !!! you could weigh at boots their scales are supposed to be very accurate , but maybe its best to wait if you feel you need to x

I really want to know if and how much I've lost but I think I'd rather stick to the same scales each week! Owell, here's to day 6 tomorrow!! Can't believe it's been nearly a week already!! Xx

yeah maybe your right every scale is different so if you stick to the proper ones at least you will get an accurate reading xx

I'm still determined not to give up, because not only will I be massively letting myself down, I'll also be letting my other half and my daughter down who I have promised I will be a fit mum instead of a fat mum!

Hope you have a brill day 6 and good luck with your weigh in, very jealous but mines only a few days away!! Xx

aww thank you jodi...you have a good day tomorrow too..hopefully catch up with you tomos at some point bye for now xx

Day 6 today, can't believe it :) .. am still a bit annoyed that my weigh in has been moved from tomorrow to thursday but like i said it does give me an extra few day's to try and lose a bit more :)

Feeling very positive today, not hungry at all and to top it of the sun is shining which always puts me in a good mood! :)

I feel so much healthier today, like when i use to stuff my face with junk i use to feel so fat and so greedy and just basically feel like a disgusting slob that couldn't be bothered to do anything, but today i really feel so much lighter and healthier and my skin is less dry now and my hair seem's to be more shiny, which is a bonus as i have really long dark hair, i also bought myself a new top yesterday in a 20 and it's to big! .. i know 20 is still a massive size but i keep remembering and reminding myself that if i stick to this diet 100% until im at goal, then in around 9/10 months i should be wearing size 8-10!!

So so determined and just feeling happy :)
Hope everyone has a brilliant 100% day :) xx

Day 6 today, can't believe it :) .. am still a bit annoyed that my weigh in has been moved from tomorrow to thursday but like i said it does give me an extra few day's to try and lose a bit more :)

Feeling very positive today, not hungry at all and to top it of the sun is shining which always puts me in a good mood! :)

I feel so much healthier today, like when i use to stuff my face with junk i use to feel so fat and so greedy and just basically feel like a disgusting slob that couldn't be bothered to do anything, but today i really feel so much lighter and healthier and my skin is less dry now and my hair seem's to be more shiny, which is a bonus as i have really long dark hair, i also bought myself a new top yesterday in a 20 and it's to big! .. i know 20 is still a massive size but i keep remembering and reminding myself that if i stick to this diet 100% until im at goal, then in around 9/10 months i should be wearing size 8-10!!

So so determined and just feeling happy :)
Hope everyone has a brilliant 100% day :) xx

When I get tempted I look at clothing websites (H&M Zara etc) to distract me and to keep me focused. It helps me!!

Back