My Cambridge diary!! :) :)

Hi girls! Do u mind me jumping in on the forum! I started the diet 11 days ago. I got weighed ladt thursday and lost 5.5lb in 4 days, my next weigh in is tomorrow! I cheated on saturday though as i had to go to a function with the hubby :-( hoping for 4 lb loss tomo. I live in dubai and there are not many people who do the diet that i can chat too. Im katie and im 31 x

Hey everyone :) .. its now day 9 for me today! .. and it's my very first weigh in tomorrow and i'm so so excited, really really hoping ive lost at least 4lbs because i'll then be out of the 16's and back into the 15's! .. i've had my first shake of the day which was chocolate :) and im now sat here drinking my 3 liters of water! ..

How's everyone finding it so far xx

Hiya there! im ok my weigh in too tomorrow and want 4lbs off to! Im due my monthly so a bit nervous as i can feel im holding more water. Just had my final shake. Will treat myself to a diet coke later. Not looking forward to weekend its the hardest time. All my friends going out tomo night im not decided its better if i just get this next month or so over and then go out when im slimmer!! Good luck for tomorrow x

Hiya there! im ok my weigh in too tomorrow and want 4lbs off to! Im due my monthly so a bit nervous as i can feel im holding more water. Just had my final shake. Will treat myself to a diet coke later. Not looking forward to weekend its the hardest time. All my friends going out tomo night im not decided its better if i just get this next month or so over and then go out when im slimmer!! Good luck for tomorrow x

Hey!! :) your doing so well! ill be keeping my fingers crossed for 4lb's off for both of us! :) .. i think going out when your slimmer sounds like a very good idea! .. i can't wait to organize a night out with all my friends once im off this plan! xx

hi jodi, hows things going been reading the posts sounds like your in the zone ..we are both having a great 2nd week ...good luck for weigh in tomorrow, will watch out for you posting xx

Jane x

Hiya hun :) im doing good thankyou, can not wait for my weigh in tomorrow though! .. ive just joined the GYM!! .. me, my other half and both my sisters have joined with me, its at the plymouth life center and its £30 a month, which includes all classes, the whole gym and the swimming pools so im very impressed! me and my sisters have also been booked in for body combat on Thursday!! i am very nervous as obviously i dont have many calories each day but i will just keep drinking water and i will stop if i start to feel weak! hows your day going? xx

Hi Jodi, really hope you have a good weigh in tomororw! Just had a lemon bar after my weigh in and they are lush! Hi everyone on Jodi's thread hope you are all ok and good luck with your weigh ins x

Hi Jodi, really hope you have a good weigh in tomororw! Just had a lemon bar after my weigh in and they are lush! Hi everyone on Jodi's thread hope you are all ok and good luck with your weigh ins x

Hey Theresa :) :) i really hope i have a good weigh in tomorrow aswell!! im so glad you like the lemon bars as ive ordered some for tomorrow!! .. i will be posting on here in the morning like i have done for the last 9 days and then again straight after my cdc has left to let you all know how my weigh in went!

good luck everyone xx

Great I am sure you will do well! I love the lemon bars and will be ordering more! Just gotta stop myself from wanting to eat the other two that I have in the fridge!

Oooh I've not tried lemon bars, will asks my CDC about those.
Keep up the good work everyone :)

Well my mistake, I've just realised me and my sisters are booked in for body combat TOMORROW, not next week!! So tomorrow at 6.30 I wi be in y very first body combat class, excited and also very happy that my sisters will be with me!! Xx

Really looking forward to how you get on today in your weigh in Jodi. I'm sure you're gonna blast your 4lb target.;)

Just be careful with your body combat class, my consultant advised me that you should built up the exercise gradually with only walking for first two weeks... in saying that, fair play to you.

Any exercise with the word combat in it is enough to turn me off!!!!:cry:

I'm so delighted that all your family are supporting you, either you partner with you CWP or your sisters with the gym.
I'm weighing in myself today at 1:30, as i'm on week 6 the weight loss has slowed a bit, but if i can keep a steady 3-4lbs i'll be happy.

Good luck to anyone else whose weighing in today. xxx

Well my mistake, I've just realised me and my sisters are booked in for body combat TOMORROW, not next week!! So tomorrow at 6.30 I wi be in y very first body combat class, excited and also very happy that my sisters will be with me!! Xx

How fab I love body combat but can't do it very well. Hey it's the trying that's important hahahaha good luck with weigh in x

Aww thankyou everyone!! this site really is amazing for support and just to give me a boost!! .. to say im excited about my first weigh in today would be an understatement!! .. it's at 1 o clock so only 3 hours to wait! lol .. i'm so nervous about my body combat tonight, but like i said if i feel i need to stop then i will stop, im not going to push myself, i can only do my best, and plus it's better than doing nothing!

i will be updating my profile as soon as my cdc has left, i am nervous though, i keep thinking what if i've put weight on or stayed the same, i would be gutted if that happens.. anyway, have a lovely day everyone and i will speak to you all in 3 hours!! xx

Aww thankyou everyone!! this site really is amazing for support and just to give me a boost!! .. to say im excited about my first weigh in today would be an understatement!! .. it's at 1 o clock so only 3 hours to wait! lol .. i'm so nervous about my body combat tonight, but like i said if i feel i need to stop then i will stop, im not going to push myself, i can only do my best, and plus it's better than doing nothing!

i will be updating my profile as soon as my cdc has left, i am nervous though, i keep thinking what if i've put weight on or stayed the same, i would be gutted if that happens.. anyway, have a lovely day everyone and i will speak to you all in 3 hours!! xx

Waiting for your update............must be an amazing feeling as me seeing my lady last night for first time was like me doing 'dead man walking' next week will be a whole new story i am sure!!! good luck chick lots of fairy dust coming your way for an amazing weight loss

luv sharon xx

So ive just had my first weigh in and i have lost 9LBS!!!
im so so happy :D :D

Thankyou so much!! I really could not be happier!! I've got my next weigh in on Monday now so only 4 days :) xx

Back