My Cambridge diary!! :) :)

Keep up the good work Jodi. It's great that you're trying out loads of new things. Don't worry, the lbs will start coming off you shortly.

M.xx

Thankyou very much :) i do have 1 cambridge shake a day as i still have lots left over so today i had a toasted bagel with weight watchers butter and for lunch i have had a weight watchers yoghurt and 2 special k chocolate biscuits and for tea i will have my Cambridge shake and then a weight watchers hot chocolate with caramel this evening :) :) x

Thankyou very much!! .. had my second body combat class tonight and i loved it just as much as last week!! .. me and my other half have gym and then a 45 minute cycling class tomorrow evening and then gym saturday, then rest day sunday and then body combat on monday with my other half and my mother in law! .. im still doing body combat every thursday with my sisters but im also doing it monday aswell now!!

hope everyone has a brill weekend xx

Hi Jodi. Just wondering how you are getting on. Hopefully you are doing good and thill working on your weight loss. You're diary is very quiet without you logging on.

Mar xx

Hello everyone! .. sorry i haven't logged on very much lately! the diet is still going fine though, still very healthy eating with lots of exercise, it's amazing how much i love my body combat, have gone every week without fail, i just love it so much :)

Not been weighed yet, .. last time i checked i was 15 stone 5lb's, going to Tesco on Saturday to weigh myself again as they have the machine's there that give me a print out of my weight, height, bmi and ideal weight and things and its only 50p! i''m hoping to lose around 2lbs, i will be very happy with that seeing as im doing it myself and not on any vlcd or anything, even though i wish i was as i found it so much easier just eating what ive been given and nothing else.

I should (hopefully) be back on Cambridge within the next month or two, even when i am i will still be continuing with the exercise as i really enjoy it which is a very big first for me! :) :)

I will be back to update everyone on Saturday once i have weighed myself, hope everyone is ok and doing brill! xx

Well done Jodi. Good to see you back on your diary. Keep up the good work and can't weight to hear how you got on. I've been off Cambridge for nearly two weeks but have started back with a weigh in later this week so fingers crossed for everyone.
xxx

IM BACK!!! :D :D

I don't know if there is still anyone reading my diary but hopefully there is!
I'm not going to lie, i haven't stuck to any sort of eating plan, i started but then gave up.

My partner finally got back to work and since then we have moved into a lovely new house, hectic but it's all sorted and done now, we only moved in on Sunday, so 3 days ago but we all already feel really at home :) im alot closer to my family now, literally 2 minutes in the car so im happy :)

I have started again today, had a chocolate shake for breakfast, my other half is taking me to tesco when he finishes work so i can get a print out of my weight and everything (im expecting to be around 16 and a half stone) to see what my start weight is and then im going tesco again on Saturday morning to get another print out and then im going to get weighed every Saturday morning after that :) :)

I have so many reasons why i want to do this and lose ALOT of weight (around 8 stone) but the one that really pushed me into action was when my daughter (she's only 2 and half years old) told me i had a big tummy! .. don't get me wrong i love her with all of my heart but i was so upset when she said it! .. in a way i should thank her for finally kicking my fat a** into doing something about it!!

I know losing 8 stone is going to take a very long time but im in this for the long haul and i don't plan on stopping until im at goal, i know it's going to be extremely hard as i have done this before and then given up when my other half was temp laid off, but i finally feel 100% like i can and will do this, my head is definatley in the right place for once, i am going to set myself a target of getting to my goal weight of 8 stone by my daughter's 3rd birthday which is October 26th, i have alot of things to get through over the next 8 months including my 21st but i know i can do it and my other half has told me he will do all he can to help me :)

I Will be updating my stat's when i have weighed myself tonight :) :)

I Will be writing in my diary every single day and some day's it will be more than once where i just need somewhere to have a moan!!

Good luck to everyone new and everyone who is already on this and any other diet plan!

xx

IM BACK!!! :D :D

I don't know if there is still anyone reading my diary but hopefully there is!
I'm not going to lie, i haven't stuck to any sort of eating plan, i started but then gave up.

My partner finally got back to work and since then we have moved into a lovely new house, hectic but it's all sorted and done now, we only moved in on Sunday, so 3 days ago but we all already feel really at home :) im alot closer to my family now, literally 2 minutes in the car so im happy :)

I have started again today, had a chocolate shake for breakfast, my other half is taking me to tesco when he finishes work so i can get a print out of my weight and everything (im expecting to be around 16 and a half stone) to see what my start weight is and then im going tesco again on Saturday morning to get another print out and then im going to get weighed every Saturday morning after that :) :)

I have so many reasons why i want to do this and lose ALOT of weight (around 8 stone) but the one that really pushed me into action was when my daughter (she's only 2 and half years old) told me i had a big tummy! .. don't get me wrong i love her with all of my heart but i was so upset when she said it! .. in a way i should thank her for finally kicking my fat a** into doing something about it!!

I know losing 8 stone is going to take a very long time but im in this for the long haul and i don't plan on stopping until im at goal, i know it's going to be extremely hard as i have done this before and then given up when my other half was temp laid off, but i finally feel 100% like i can and will do this, my head is definatley in the right place for once, i am going to set myself a target of getting to my goal weight of 8 stone by my daughter's 3rd birthday which is October 26th, i have alot of things to get through over the next 8 months including my 21st but i know i can do it and my other half has told me he will do all he can to help me :)

I Will be updating my stat's when i have weighed myself tonight :) :)

I Will be writing in my diary every single day and some day's it will be more than once where i just need somewhere to have a moan!!

Good luck to everyone new and everyone who is already on this and any other diet plan!

xx

Welcome back!! Well congrats on the OHs job and the new house, I'm sure feeling settled with help with the diet too!

You'll do great and the 8 months will fly by! I started in November and the time has gone so quickly and I am nearly five stone down :)

Good luck!

Hey RWroe!

Thankyou, your doing amazing!! .. 5 stone down already, you should be so so proud. i can't wait until i can say that im 5 stone down!!

I already had so many reasons of why i want and need too lose weight but i have another one, my other half has booked us a week away at golden coast at the end of September so hopefully il be so close if not at my goal by then!! i WILL NOT go on another holiday looking and feeling the way i do now!!

Hope your having a lovely day xx

Hey RWroe!

Thankyou, your doing amazing!! .. 5 stone down already, you should be so so proud. i can't wait until i can say that im 5 stone down!!

I already had so many reasons of why i want and need too lose weight but i have another one, my other half has booked us a week away at golden coast at the end of September so hopefully il be so close if not at my goal by then!! i WILL NOT go on another holiday looking and feeling the way i do now!!

Hope your having a lovely day xx

Wow hun that's fab and such a brilliant motivator! We have just booked our summer holiday and I can't wait!! This year our holiday is going to be a completely different experience for me and I can't wait!!

Well i completely forgot about up dating my weight on here!! i was expecting to be around 16 stone 7 pounds when i weighed and i was very surprised to find that im actually 15 stone 9.8 pounds!!! :D :D .. i go to Tesco each week to get a print out of my weight, it's only 50p and it gives bmi and exact weight and body fat and things and i have my own little tub to keep them all in so i can compare each week :)

My first week weigh in is on Saturday morning and i already can't wait!!
I've had my chocolate shake today which i really enjoyed again :) i'm now sat here with my massive bottle of water watching peppa pig with my daughter!

Good luck everyone :) xx

Hello! Isn't it lovely when you weigh less than you think!? I'm a returner - I lost nearly 3 stone before but have gained 1 stone 8lbs back, just from falling back into old habits. I was feeling so amazing and now I feel bloated and puffy again. My clothes that had got too big are now fitting to the point where they are actually a bit tight :(

Determined to get back to feeling amazing and looking great! We can do this! (I'm sipping on my water as I type!)

Hello! Isn't it lovely when you weigh less than you think!? I'm a returner - I lost nearly 3 stone before but have gained 1 stone 8lbs back, just from falling back into old habits. I was feeling so amazing and now I feel bloated and puffy again. My clothes that had got too big are now fitting to the point where they are actually a bit tight :(

Determined to get back to feeling amazing and looking great! We can do this! (I'm sipping on my water as I type!)

It really is! i'm still extremely over weight but i was very happy that im 15.9 instead of 16.7 :) :)
You can get back to feeling amazing again in no time!!! we can both do it together, i will be writing in my diary every single day as i find it a massive help, so im always here if you need to talk to someone!!

Im also sipping on my water as i type!
Im going to test for ketosis on Friday morning as last time i was on this diet it took me exactly 3 days to go into it. :)

I so can't wait for my first weigh in on Saturday, find it very exciting :) :)
Here's to a big first week loss :) xx

Last edited:
So, i completely gave up over the weekend, but im not going to let it get me down!

Me and my mum and dad made a bet on the weekend that if i can be within 10lbs of my goal weight (8 stone) by the 1st of November they will buy me a really special present but if i keep giving up on my diet and im no where near my goal weight then i have told them ill give my little brother £100!!

I will get my present, i will not fail again!

Today is MY day 1.
Roll on weigh in day on Saturday!!

Good luck to everyone on this and any other diet!! xx

Day 2 for me today :) :) feeling fine, had my choc shake for breakfast and very much looking forward to testing for ketosis on Friday morning and having my first weigh in on Saturday morning! exciting times :) :)

xx

Day 2 going good so far :) xx

Last edited:
Back